Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

TEAM SUZUKI ECSTAR POWERED BY VITARA

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

TEAM #SUZUKI @ECSTAR POWERED BY $VITARA

Team Suzuki Press Office – February 22.

The all-new Suzuki Vitara was the vehicle of choice for Team SUZUKI ECSTAR riders Maverick Viñales and Aleix Espargaro during their recent visit to Phillip Island in Australia for the official three-day MotoGP™ test.

Suzuki Australia provided a fleet of spacious, luxury vehicles, packed with a host of high-tech features including a 7-inch multimedia screen with reversing camera and intelligent satellite navigation system. The Vitara also boasts a 5.8L/ 100km fuel consumption rating.

When asked about the Vitara, Espargaro said: “For me, I like the Suzuki Vitara very much. In Spain we only have the diesel models so I was very excited to drive the petrol car and see how the 1.6L engine performs. On behalf of the team we would like to thank Suzuki Australia for lending us several Vitaras for our short stay.”

Team SUZUKI ECSTAR is back in action on October 21-23rd for the Australian MotoGP race where Suzuki Australia will also run The Suzuki VIP Village, so interested customers are encouraged to keep an eye out for the ticket on-sale date.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.