Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#WATERS PODIUMS AT #NZ MOTOCROSS FINALE

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#WATERS PODIUMS AT #NZ MOTOCROSS FINALE

Team Suzuki Press Office – March 22.

MC2 Suzuki Racing’s Todd Waters raced to third position in the New Zealand Motocross Championship following Sunday’s final round at Taupo.

Waters, who was in a strong position to clinch the title, struggled with fogged-up goggles in the opening of three races and then had to charge from the back in the final race after crashing in the first turn, but clinched third position on the day.

The MC2 Suzuki Racing Team was the only team to finish with two riders inside the top five in the MX1 class as Waters’ team-mate Brad Groombridge claimed fifth overall. Waters will now switch his attention to the Australian Motocross Championship that kicks-off at in Victoria on April 3rd while Groombridge will take part in the New Zealand Cross-country and Enduro championships.

Said Groombridge: “I was pretty consistent throughout the motocross series and really enjoyed my time with Todd (Waters). We shared quite a few laughs. I'm really looking forward to the other championships now.”

The 2016 New Zealand Motocross Championship was clinched for the fourth consecutive year by Cody Cooper with a 2-1-2 scorecard at Taupo.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.