Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

JASIKONIS FILLS IN FOR TOWNLEY AT SUZUKI MXGP

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@JASIKONIS FILLS IN FOR @TOWNLEY AT $SUZUKI $MXGP

Team Suzuki Press Office – July 7.

Eighteen-year-old Lithuanian Arminas Jasikonis will fill-in for injured Ben Townley at Team Suzuki World MXGP for the next rounds of the MXGP World Championship.

Jasikonis had caught the eye of General Manager Stefan Everts whilst competing in the ADAC MX Master class with his style and strength.

Townley sustained a severe injury during testing in Mantova, Italy. Being hospitalised since the accident, his condition has been improving slowly but steadily and the team hopes for a full and quick recovery.

Jasikonis, currently living in Belgium, is very enthusiastic about his move to Suzuki. “Yesterday was my first real training and I still can’t believe it. It feels like a dream, working with the best people in such a professional team. It is great to be there. And the feeling on the Suzuki is good,” the 1m 93cm-tall teenager commented. “I did not need such a long time to get used to the RM-Z450 and the bike handling is very good. It was all really impressive for a first ride.”
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.