Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

JASON ANDERSON SET TO CONTEST SMX RIDERS & MANUFACTURERS CUP

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

JASON ANDERSON SET TO CONTEST #SMX #RIDERS & MANUFACTURERS CUP

AMERICAN STAR TO MISS SWEDISH 24MX INTERNATIONAL SX BUT PART OF STRONG ROCKSTAR ENERGY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING TEAM FOR SMX RIDERS CUP
Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing are pleased to confirm Jason Anderson’s participation at the first edition of the SMX Riders and Manufacturers Cup, being held on October 8 inside Germany’s famous Veltins Arena.

At Husqvarna Motorcycles’ request Anderson will compete alongside fellow Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing team members Max Nagl and Zach Osborne in Germany. However, Anderson’s participation rules the 2016 US Supercross series round one winner out of the 24MX International Supercross in Stockholm, Sweden. Claiming the first major winning result of Husqvarna’s new era by topping the Swedish SX event in 2014, Anderson was confirmed to return to Sweden at the end of this year but will now compete at the SMX Riders and Manufacturers Cup.

Jason Anderson: “It’s a great honour to be selected to represent the Rockstar Energy Husqvarna squad at the first ever Riders and Manufacturers Cup, but I’m also a little sad that I won't be able to race in Sweden as originally planned. I had a great time racing in front of the Swedish fans two years ago and I was looking forward to racing there again – I’d even bought the flight tickets for myself and my mechanic. I want to thank the Swedish promoter for their understanding in this matter and for releasing me from my obligations to compete.”

/
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.