Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Redmond finishes 3rd at the TKO

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Redmond finishes 3rd at the $TKO

Factory Beta USA racer Kyle Redmond fought through the tough conditions and put his Factory Beta 300 RR on the box at the Tennessee Knock Out this past Sunday. The race saw rain throughout the day which creates extremely slippery conditions at the famous Trials Training Center in Sequatchie.

"I was happy to make the podium in at TKO, it was a tough and muddy race however my Beta loved that terrain and I had a great time." Redmond explains.

Kyle Redmond and his Factory 300 RR.

Teammate Max Gerston also finished strong in 7th place at the end of the day also aboard a 300 RR two stroke. The young racer from Arizona transferred through the morning races with no problems and rode a smart race to end up inside the top 10.

Max Gerston rode smart to collect a 7th place finish.

Redmond was happy to start his extreme season on the podium.

The entire Beta Extreme team will start the 2016 EnduroX season this weekend in Atlanta, Georgia. Racers Kyle Redmond, Max Gerston, Ty Cullins, as well as Morgan Tanke are all prepared to put their Beta's on the podium.

Sincerely,
Your Beta Crew
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.