Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Salim Wins, Honda Dominates Both Bogor Podiums

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@Salim Wins, $Honda Dominates Both #Bogor Podiums

Road race championship (ARRC) in Asia fourth round was held at Sentul circuit in Indonesia. Riders who participated in Suzuka 8 hours endurance competed with others on two laps consecutive hard races. In addition, in the SUGO of an all-Japan road in June, as for Yuki Takahashi (MuSASHi Boon Siew Honda Racing) who carried the injury for complete cure three months on left foot heel comminuted fracture, therefore, Satoru Iwata (MuSASHi Boon Siew Honda Racing) participates in a race as the substitute of him. Ratthapong Wilairot (Thailand of AP Honda Racing) was absent because he has injured in Suzuka 8 hours endurance too.
The repair trace of the course becomes the gap, and the Sentul circuit is known as the course that the capture has difficult. The road surface temperature became the intense heat more than 60 degrees every day.

Gerry SalimzoomGerry Salim Dimas Ekky PratamazoomDimas Ekky Pratama
Gerry Salim (Astra Honda Racing Team) gets the pole position (PP). To the second position, Dimas Ekky Pratama (Astra Honda Racing Team). Honda monopolized a front row with Md Zaqhwan Zaidi (MuSASHi Boon Siew Honda Racing) to the third person. Tomoyoshi Koyama (T.Pro Yuzy Honda NTS With WOW) to the fifth position. Satoru Iwata is the ninth position.

As for race 1, Gerry takes a hall shot, but Ahmad Yudhistira (Kawasaki) pushed it intensely and rose in the first place. Dimas and Koyama ran after him. At that time 8 racers were in the top group. Yudhistira, Dimas, Gerry and Koyama got away from there and showed an intense top dispute. Zaqhwan caught up with the group and it is developed by five fights. At the last of the race, Yudhistira which race fell down in the gap.

Gerry, Zaqhwan, and Koyama were leading the top of the race. It is a trout with Gerry followed by 0.094 differences on a day that it becomes and defense of the gun lap and Zaqhwan steps forward, but Koyama moves and develops the intense top fight that Dimas, Gerry set, and received a checker at the very beginning. Koyama followed by 0.520 differences and Zaqhwan followed by 0.229 differences, so Koyama. The Taiga Hada (T.Pro Yuzy Honda NTS) the seventh prize and single finish. Iwata won a fight for ninth place.

Yudhistira, Dimas, and Koyama chase Gerry who turned off the start dash at the race 2. Gerry was running like separating a follower, but Dimas, Koyama, and Yudhistira were catching up with him and Zaqhwan is delayed. Four top shows close combat and repeat surroundings, then Koyama rose the third place, but Dimas recovered a position, and Zaqhwan catches up with it in the middle stage, and it is with five fights. Gerry ran the first place, and four developed a fight for the second position in the rear. The fight adds to intensity for the last lap. Gerry escaped, and Zaqhwan was out to win at a stretch. The fight that Dimas Yudhistira and Koyama joined was developed. It is the double win in Gerry to have received a checker at the very beginning. Zaqhwan was the second place and Dimas climbed the winners' platform in third place. Koyama win fourth prize and Hada was in fifth place, then Iwata became the tenth place.

Md Zaqhwan Zaidi, Dimas Ekky Pratama, Gerry SalimzoomZaqhwan Zaidi, Dimas Pratama, Gerry Salim Dimas Ekky Pratama, Gerry Salim, Md Zaqhwan ZaidizoomDimas Pratama, Gerry Salim, Zaqhwan Zaidi
As for the Asian dream cup (ADC), Hiroki Nakamura got pole position. Nakamura takes a hall shot by race 1, but Muhd Febriansyah stepped forward. Harris fur Kahn went to the first place in the middle of the race and Muhd, Zhou Shung Jun Jie, Hafiz Nor Azman. Yassiin Gabriel Somma, Nakamura showed top dispute.There are a lot of overturning cars.In disturbance of the multiplex crash, 11 riders competed for the top , and it became bunched up together, and they were enclosing. What won the offense and defense gave glory to the second win in Muhd. Nakamura was the fourth place. Tokio Shibuya became the ninth place.

At the second round, Nakamura takes a positive action to run as fast as he can but played an exciting race for top with Zhou and also Koko Masaharu Tadachi and others tried breaking into it, so there were in a top dispute. Finally, Nakamura won the first prize, Zhou in second place and Koko was third place. Shubuta was 12 places, so received a checker.

Zhou Shung Jun Jie, Hiroki Nakamura, Koko Masaharu TadachizoomZhou Shung Jun Jie, Hiroki Nakamura, Koko Masaharu Tadachi Gerry Salim: Astra Honda Racing Team
SS600 Race Result: 1st / 1st Championship position: 5th“I am glad to be able to get double Win”. Here are my home course and I become a champion in the country, then I have been winning many times. I was able to win with my knowledge of the course.”Satoru Iwata: MuSASHi Boon Siew Honda Racing
SS600 Race Result: 9th / 10th Championship position: 17th“I thought the participation of Suzuka 8hours endurance is the main race, then I keep on training this year. That is why I was not muddled up when I heard a story about recruiting substitute. I was the honor to be chosen because it will be an opportunity to run as a member of the team of Champion. I want to leave a good result but sent was a difficult circuit, so was confused about choosing tire and I could not do the good race that I thought. I regret not fighting for the top.”Yuki Takahashi: MuSASHi Boon Siew Honda Racing
SS600 Championship position: 3rd“It is difficult to touch a heel in the ground without harness, It was not the time to ride a bike in now of my condition. That is why substitute participation was the best decision for my team. I have known Iwata since ポケバイ and I experienced Asian road with him, so I trust him and he is my good partner. I really appreciate him receiving substitute participation. I will ready for next race after recovering an injury.”Hiroki Nakamura
Asia Dream Cup Race Result: 4th / 1st Championship position: 1st“I have run twice on the bumping road in Indonesia. I began to run with remembering the race of last year. My first experience that I tumble down twice in race week, so I could not push totally. I could not attack the last lap, and then I was fourth place. I won the race 2 because I could switch the feeling. I have 2 races now, so I try to tighten the feeling in order to get the champion.”Tokio Shibuta
Asia Dream Cup Race Result: 9th / 12th Championship position: 15th“Indonesia was the first course and the race begun with felling confused about the abundance of the gap. Spent a race week with thinking about how to capture the final round, I could be on the top but could not do anything. I need to skills, so I will participate in two of the race of jp250 of All Japan. I will play a good race at there and I want to take advantage of.”

2016 Asia Road Racing Championship
Round 04: Bogor – Indonesia

Supersports600cc - Race 1 Result

Rank

Rider (Team)

1 Gerry Salim(Astra Honda Racing Team/Honda)
2 Dimas Ekky Pratama(Astra Honda Racing Team/Honda)
3 Md Zaqhwan Zaidi(MuSASHi Boon Siew Honda Racing/Honda)
4 Tomoyoshi Koyama(T.Pro Yuzy Honda NTS With WOW/Honda)
5 Decha Kraisart(Yamaha Thailand Racing TEAM/YAMAHA)
6 Thitipong Warokorn(Honda Tingnote Racing/Honda)
7 Taiga Hada(T.Pro Yuzy Honda NTS/Honda)
8 Jakkrit Sawangswat(AP Honda Racing Thailand/Honda)
9 Satoru Iwata (MuSASHi Boon Siew Honda Racing/Honda)
15 Shankar Sarath Kumar(T. Pro Yuzy Honda NTS With WOW/Honda)

Supersports600cc - Race 2 Result

Rank

Rider (Team)

1 Gerry Salim(Astra Honda Racing Team/Honda)
2 Md Zaqhwan Zaidi(MuSASHi Boon Siew Honda Racing/Honda)
3 Dimas Ekky Pratama(Astra Honda Racing Team/Honda)
4 Tomoyoshi Koyama(T.Pro Yuzy Honda NTS With WOW/Honda)
5 Ahmad Yudhistira(Manual Tech KYT Kawasaki Racing/KAWASAKI)
6 Taiga Hada(T.Pro Yuzy Honda NTS/Honda)
9 Jakkrit Sawangswat(AP Honda Racing Thailand/Honda)
10 Satoru Iwata (MuSASHi Boon Siew Honda Racing/Honda)
17 Shankar Sarath Kumar(T. Pro Yuzy Honda NTS With WOW/Honda)
DNF Thitipong Warokorn(Honda Tingnote Racing/Honda)

Asia Dream Cup- Race 1 Result

Rank

Rider (Team)

1 Muhd Febriansyah (Indonesia) (Honda)
2 Zhou Shung Jun Jie (China) (Honda)
3 Hafiz Nor Azman (Malaysia) (Honda)
4 Hiroki Nakamura (Japan) (Honda)
5 Yassiin Gabriel Somma (Indonesia) (Honda)
6 Koko Masaharu Tadachi(Philippines) (Honda)
7 Mohd Harith Farhan (Malaysia) (Honda)
8 Broc Pearson (Australia) (Honda)
9 Tokio Shibuta (Japan) (Honda)
10 Woraphod Niamsakhonsak (Thailand) (Honda)
11 Sittipon Srimoontree (Thailand) (Honda)
12 Jaden Gunawardena (Sri Lanka) (Honda)
13 Corey Briffa (Australia) (Honda)
14 You Tz Jiun (Chinese Taipei) (Honda)
DNF Sethu Rajiv (India) (Honda)
DNF Bui Duy Thong (Vietnam) (Honda)
DNF Azhar Mohd Noor (Singapore) (Honda)
DNF Hari Krishnan (India) (Honda)

Asia Dream Cup- Race 2 Result

Rank

Rider (Team)

1 Hiroki Nakamura (Japan)
2 Zhou Shung Jun Jie (China)
3 Koko Masaharu Tadachi(Philippines)
4 Hafiz Nor Azman (Malaysia)
5 Yassiin Gabriel Somma (Indonesia)
6 Mohd Harith Farhan (Malaysia)
7 Broc Pearson (Australia)
8 Muhd Febriansyah (Indonesia)
9 Sittipon Srimoontree (Thailand)
10 Hari Krishnan (India)
11 Woraphod Niamsakhonsak (Thailand)
12 Tokio Shibuta (Japan)
13 Jaden Gunawardena (Sri Lanka)
14 Azhar Mohd Noor (Singapore)
15 Corey Briffa (Australia)
16 Sethu Rajiv (India)
17 You Tz Jiun (Chinese Taipei)
DNS Bui Duy Thong (Vietnam)
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.