totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Sunstar®, Ken Roczen and RCH Racing Win 2016 AMA 450 National Motocross Title

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@Sunstar®, Ken @Roczen and #RCH #Racing Win 2016 @AMA 450 National #Motocross Title

SPRINGBORO, Ohio, Sept. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Sunstar, recognized as the industry's leading sprocket OEM and aftermarket brand, celebrate with Ken Roczen and RCH Racing in capturing the 2016 Pro Motocross Championship 450 title. Roczen dominated the field, winning nine straight motos, en route to the crown.
Ken Roczen and the Suzuki-backed RCH Racing team have many choices in drive train components. They chose the brand trusted by the engineers who built their bike – Sunstar. For more than 55 years, OEMs, riders and teams have trusted Sunstar quality, strength, precision and durability off-road, on-road and on the track.
After clinching the AMA 450 National Championship this past weekend at Budds Creek, Maryland, Ken Roczen stated: "I'm so proud of what we have been able to accomplish this summer. I cannot say enough good things about all who help us – especially Sunstar. Sunstar products are bulletproof. I raced with confidence knowing that Sunstar would never let me down. I'm beyond excited to win the National title and share in the victory with a trusted company like Sunstar. It's no wonder Sunstar is number one."
"We're so proud of what the RCH Racing team accomplished this year. Ken Roczen is a consummate professional and showed why he's such a worthy Champion," states Mike Ivers, Sunstar sales and marketing manager. "Ken joins a long and distinguished list of Sunstar Champions in Sunstar's more than 55 years of commitment to motorcycling."
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.