Ashburn Joins the Beta Factory Team for 17-18!

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Ashburn Joins the Beta Factory Team for 17-18!

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@Ashburn Joins the #Beta Factory Team for 17-18!

@Beta USA has signed GNCC XC1 racer Jordan Ashburn to compete aboard a Factory Beta 390 RR in the elite GNCC XC1 series for 2017 and 2018. Young Ashburn hails from Livingston, Tennessee and is looking forward to being a part of the Beta team.

"I am really excited to be a part of Beta USA for 2017-2018. I feel like together we can both achieve our goals of winning races and possible championships. Beta combined with Rodney Smith as a rider coach has a lot to offer to the program. I'm looking forward to a great next couple years on red." Ashburn explains.

Jordan Ashburn will be on Beta for the next two years

Team coach Rodney Smith is looking forward to working with Ashburn, "I'm very excited to the signing of Jordan Ashburn, he has signed on with us at Beta to compete in the GNCC series and I feel the combination of his excitement & my knowledge after winning 5 GNCC titles, I hope he can bring the entire team title in the future!"

Team manager Zack Huberty has this to say about Ashburn, "I'm ecstatic over having Jordan join our team for the next two years. Jordan fits perfectly into our new XC1 program and I feel we have a bright future ahead of us in the XC1 class in GNCC aboard our Beta 390 RR."

Sincerely,
Your Beta Crew
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.