Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

TEAM SUZUKI WINS GERMAN & BELGIAN MX TITLES

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

TEAM #SUZUKI WINS #GERMAN & #BELGIAN MX TITLES

Team Suzuki Press Office – September 19.

Suzuki World MX2 rider Bas Vaessen won the German ADAC MX Youngster Cup Championship and Suzuki World MXGP’s Kevin Strijbos the Belgian Motocross Championship at the weekend.

With heavy rain and difficult track conditions at Holzgerlingen, Vaessen had a small lead over Miro Sihoven coming into the final event so the Dutch teenager had to dig deep to secure his first ADAC Championship title.

Said Vaessen: “I actually messed-up a little in the first race. My start was not so good and I was not really finding my rhythm, took a little break and then Sihoven was in front of me.” Ten minutes into the race, the organisers decided to put-out the red flag because of the very bad weather conditions, which meant the title went down to the final race.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.