ROCKSTAR ENERGY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING’S JACOB ARGUBRIGHT TAKES 2ND PLACE AT ROUND 6 NHHA

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

ROCKSTAR ENERGY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING’S JACOB ARGUBRIGHT TAKES 2ND PLACE AT ROUND 6 NHHA

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#ROCKSTAR ENERGY @HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING’S JACOB @ARGUBRIGHT TAKES 2ND PLACE AT ROUND 6 #NHHA

Then penultimate round of the 2016 AMA National Hare & Hound series took place this weekend just near Ridgecrest, California. With just one round to go for the championship, Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing’s Jacob Argubright came in focused on gaining valuable points, as he currently sits 2nd overall.

With temps soaring into the weekend, the heat would play a factor as racers looked to take on a near 80-mile course in the hot and dusty conditions. Hosted by Jackrabbits MC, the course spread out across four separate loops; with difficulty increasing throughout. When the banner dropped, Argubright got the jump off the line, but ultimately came through in 6th at the end of the bomb as riders funneled in on the road.

Coming into pit one, Argubright sat 4th after missing the marking coming into the scoring chute, but soon after made his pass for 3rd overall and eventually checked into pit two for the half way point. Focused on the leader, Argubright gave it his all and charged throughout the remainder of the race in effort to make the pass. Ultimately, he crossed the checkered flag 2nd overall.

“I just put my head down and focused on catching first place. The course markings were difficult to read, and I feel confident about my performance coming from 6th to 2nd overall. I am ready to take the win at the finale,” Argubright said. He continued, “This whole season has really been a battle between he and I, and with the unfortunate changes to the schedule, I just have to make the most of what I have in front of me.”

Argubright now sits 17-points behind in the chase for the championship, and looks to give it his all at the finale in Lucerne Valley, California on October 22nd-23rd.

NHHA Round 6 Results:
Pro
1.RICKY BRABEC HON
2.JACOB ARGUBRIGHT HSQ
3. IVAN RAMIREZ KTM
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.