Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Drew Higgins Joins Beta's Factory Team for 2017

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Drew #Higgins Joins #Beta's Factory Team for 2017

Press Release

For Immediate Release
Paso Robles, California

Beta USA has signed young Drew Higgins to race the 2017 NEPG/AMA National Enduro Series. Higgins lives in Texas and currently sits sixth in the points. It has not been decided if he will race a 250 or 300 RR as testing will begin at the end of this season.

Higgins is looking forward to being a part of the squad, "I'm really excited to be joining Beta USA for the 2017 season racing the National Enduros. I'm looking forward to see what me and the team can accomplish together, and go after race wins. I can't thank Tim Pilg and Zack Huberty enough for giving me an opportunity to race for them. With Beta adding Rodney Smith to the team as a riding coach, adds a whole new level to the program. I look forward to spending next season aboard a Beta!"

Drew Higgins Joins Beta for 2017

Team manager Zack Huberty has this to say, "We're building a strong team going into 2017 and Drew's addition will be a great representation of Beta in the National Enduro series. I'm looking forward to working with Drew and helping him get on the podium."

For more information about Beta motorcycles, go to www.betausa.com

Sincerely,
Your Beta Crew
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.