Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

GNCC and EnduroX Teams Continue to Push

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#GNCC and #EnduroX Teams Continue to Push

Press Release

For Immediate Release
Paso Robles, California

The Beta USA factory team was in Masontown, West Virginia for round 11 of the GNCC race series. The event had unusually dusty conditions with silty trails with hidden rocks that caused many riders to go down. One of those riders was two-time World Enduro racer Johnny Aubert.

After a second place start, the Frenchman stayed with the leaders only to have a bad crash on lap four. Aubert's teammate Nick Davis found Aubert laying in the middle of a dusty straight and pulled the knocked out racer off the track. Aubert amazingly recovered after laying in the dirt for some time to finish eighth in the XC1 class. The finish was far from what the Beta racer was hoping for however the former champion has a better feel for the race and says he will be ready for round 12 this weekend.

Johnny Aubert was doing well until a big crash pushed him back to eighth. (photo by Ken Hill)

XC2 ace Nick Davis was sixth on the first lap and had worked up into the fifth spot at the time of helping out Aubert. After staying with his teammate until he was ok, Davis tried to climb back up however a rare electrical issue with his bike prevented him from catching up and he eventually finished in 18th.

Nick Davis aboard his Beta 250 RR Factory Bike took time to help his teammate. (photo by Ken Hill)

The Factory Endurocross team was busy in Phoenix, Arizona for round 4 of the series. The event was one of the toughest tracks to date with many rider's chains getting knocked off in the middle of the main event. Max Gerston and Kyle Redmond both had chain derailments however both rebounded to finish in the points with Redmond finishing 7th and Gerston in 12th.

Kyle Redmond suffered a chain derailment but pushed his way into 7th at the end.
(photo by D. Tanke Images)

Gerston had this to say, "The Scottsdale Endurocross was a little rough for me. I won my LCQ to put it the main on the fun and technical track. I got a good jump in the main event and got pushed off the track so I basically immediately had to start working my way back. I made a few mistakes plus my chain derailed in the rock section and I had to put it back on costing me even more time. I am feeling hungry and ready for redemption in Denver next weekend. I know I am capable of much more and ready to put my Beta 350 RR on the box."

Max Gerston is looking for a better finish in Denver this weekend. (photo by D.Tanke Images)

Factory Beta woman racer Morgan Tanke continues to impress with another second place finish in Phoenix. The fire-hot red head from Riverside sits second in the championship only eight points back.

"My Xtrainer got me off to a great start with a holeshot in Arizona. I went back and forth for the lead in the beginning and was able to stay in the lead for a couple of laps. Unfortunately I made some mistakes that kept me from achieving the win, putting me in 2nd at the finish. I definitely can't complain about a podium and I'm stoked to be battling for the top spot!" Tanke comments.

Teammate Ty Cullins continued to struggle just missing out making the main event. The youngster, also from Riverside will for sure look to redeem himself this weekend in Denver.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.