Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Justin Wallis Signs with Factory Beta USA

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@JustinWallis Signs with Factory #Beta #USA

Press Release

For Immediate Release
Paso Robles, California

Beta USA is excited to announce the signing of Justin Wallis to their factory race team for 2017. Wallis will race a specially prepared Beta 480 RR in the 2017 WORCS (World Off Road Championship Series) as well as the Big 6 Gran Prix series. Wallis hails from Caliente, Nevada and raced the 2016 season aboard a Sportsman Cycle, Gary Smith-tuned Beta. With one win, two podiums, and a 3rd place finish in the championship, the youngster earned a spot on the factory team.

Justin Wallis will ride for the Beta Factory in 2017 (photo by Harlen Foley)

Wallis is happy to be a part of the team, "I'm excited to sign with Beta after my rookie year taking 3rd In the WORCS championship series. My goal is to take myself and Beta to the top of the podium for the 2017 season!"

Wallis and his third place medal for the 2016 WORCS series. (photo by Harlen Foley)

Beta team manager Zack Huberty is equally happy with the addition of Wallis to his team, "I'm excited to add Justin Wallis to our team for 2017, he has proven himself as a title threat in the WORCS series and was able to grab our first win in that series this past season. The combination of his mechanic Gary Smith and Justin has worked well in 2016 and with our added support under the Factory tent will only assist Justin further. We're certainly strengthening our effort for WORCS and the West coast and look to put more Betas on the podium this coming season."
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.