totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

World Debut Of A New Motorcycle Brand Vanguard

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Vanguard is unveiling its Roadster at the New York Motorcycle Show (December 9th to 11th)

NEW YORK, Dec. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Conceived, designed and built in New York City, Vanguard is an exciting, entirely new and wholly distinct motorcycle brand.
Vanguard, with its forward-thinking design and pioneering features, is a product without equivalent as well as a brand with the potential to bring new perspectives to the motorcycle industry.
Vanguard is excited to invite members of the media and public to come see its new Roadster in person. The world premiere is scheduled for the Progressive International Motorcycle Show in New York City on December 9th.
DESIGN
Form and function have never been more complimentary. The Vanguard Roadster has a striking contemporary silhouette, the result of clear and well-informed design decisions. The lines emerged from breaking everything down into rethinking needs and solutions.
MOTORCYCLES
The Vanguard Roadster is a running prototype, with production slated for 2018. It boasts many unique features including a frameless structural engine, unitized crankcase, integrated exhaust and a tablet-size digital dashboard with rear-view camera.
The Roadster is the first of 3 motorcycles built on a common powertrain platform that will cover all riding positions: Roadster, Cruiser and Racer.
PRODUCTION
Vanguard motorcycles will be assembled in New York City at the Brooklyn Navy Yard. The modular construction, based on large sub-assemblies, revisits traditional manufacturing methods. Combined with worldwide sourcing and the support of key motorcycle vendors, Vanguard will deliver exceptional value and quality.
SALES
Starting at $29,995, a premium price within reach, the Vanguard Roadster is a strong alternative to current premium motorcycles. Selected dealers are signing up to be the ambassadors of this game-changing brand.
PEOPLE
Vanguard is led by renowned designer Edward Jacobs and serial entrepreneur Francois-Xavier Terny. Together they form a dynamic team of drive and vision.
With a fresh perspective and unique approach, Vanguard promises to be a premium motorcycle brand of revolutionary effect.
The Progressive International Motorcycle Show in New York takes place December 9-11 at the Javits Center in Manhattan.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

Re: World Debut Of A New Motorcycle Brand Vanguard

#2 Unread post by ceemes »

Welllll...............it looks......errrr............solid?.......the way a lump of metal does?
Always ask why.

GS_in_CO
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: 1988 BMW R100GS

#3 Unread post by GS_in_CO »

Upside down oil filter. I'm out. Too messy.
Ron

Current: 1988 BMW R100GS (the 'numberplate' model)

Past: 1987 Yamaha XT350
1983 Honda CB900F
1980 Honda XL185S
1979 Suzuki GS425E

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#4 Unread post by blues2cruise »

ceemes wrote:Welllll...............it looks......errrr............solid?.......the way a lump of metal does?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Allow me....fugly.

:mrgreen:

Grey Thumper
Legendary 1000
Legendary 1000
Years Riding: 9
My Motorcycle: 2004 BMW R1150Rockster, 2015 BMW R1200GS

#5 Unread post by Grey Thumper »

GS_in_CO wrote:Upside down oil filter. I'm out. Too messy.
Saw that. How do you drain old oil? Weird.
"If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be."