Belgians bill Americans

zarakand
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Sex: Male

Belgians bill Americans

#1 Unread post by zarakand »

This was an interesting story, wonder if we'll ever hear anything else on it or if it'll get burried.
Belgians Bill Americans for Treating Iraqi Injured in the Invasion
Honda Shadow Aero
[url=http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=10329/]Chicago Bike Blog[/url]

9000white
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#2 Unread post by 9000white »

i have little doubt that the Iraqi American communities will deluge their congressmen with their indignation over this individual being maimed by the infidels.i am sure a quick resolution is forthcoming.payment of the medical bills in full plus automatic American citizenship with a generous lifetime pension for her and all surviving relatives.
dr bob

oldnslo
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 20
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model1983 Yamaha Seca 900

#3 Unread post by oldnslo »

This story really has no substance, so there is nothing to bury. If we pay her, we are responsible for every single Iraqi who steps in the path of a bullet or piece of shrapnel. I don't think so......
In addition, seeking protection from insurgents by creating an armed camp surrounded by a wall doesn't seem much like occupation, either.
John
"83 XJ900RK

IT'S ABOUT OIL, MONEY, AND POWER, ALL OF THE TIME.

9000white
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#4 Unread post by 9000white »

when we pay the medical bills to the belgian doctor maybe he can use some of the money to take a tour of the U.S. military cemeteries in Belgium honoring the fallen Americans from world wars one and two.
the no good sonofabitch.
dr bob