Poker Players! Where are you!?

BlueBomber
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male

Poker Players! Where are you!?

#1 Unread post by BlueBomber »

I've been getting BACK into playing poker after years off. I even put the "sample" chip in my Tank Bag.

Thinking about making a set of suits out of reflective tape and putting them on my helmet or something...

Anyway, I play on PokerStars as BigWillieC17, I haven't played for real money, trying to win a freeroll to get into the money games, instead of using my own money (and my only bike money)

\/\/
Suzuki Boulevard M50 - Bright Blue

Scoutmedic
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2003 Honda Gold Wing

#2 Unread post by Scoutmedic »

I don't play online much anymore except on DD Poker. It's strictly chips. No money. And, it's a pay software. They upgrade it every year and you have to buy the new one but, they update it throughout the year and is really good practice even offline.

Check out http://www.worldtavernpoker.com. Free to play at local bars. You get points the higher you place and can rank for local, regional and national tournaments. If you win the national, they set you up in a WSP tournament.

There's also another series out and about but, I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head. If I find it, I'll leave another post with the addy.

-Holiday
Legendary 1500
Legendary 1500

#3 Unread post by -Holiday »

i dont play online, but i have two weekly games i usually go to.
2000 Suzuki Bandit 1200s
Vespa Rally 200 in pieces

[img]http://www.brian-payne.com/bikes/VisitedStatesMap.jpg[/img]

roscowgo
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#4 Unread post by roscowgo »

I play poker about as well as an IRS agent gives off a warm friendly vibe on april 16th.

t_bonee
Site Supporter - Bronze
Site Supporter - Bronze

#5 Unread post by t_bonee »

I play at PokerStars too. bonee is my handle. Make sure you read the fine print about the freerolls. I think Pokerstars lets you keep any money you win at a freeroll but many poker sites have requirements to get freeroll money. Like you have to have played x amount of raked hands or have a real money balance of $50 and/or other such conditions.

Check out http://www.cardschat.com/. I'm a member over at that forum and there is a lot of good tips on improving your game.

I'll look for you on Pokerstars. I might even be playing later tonight.
A dog had his chain reduced one link at a time, every few days, until his chain was so short he could barely move. He never resisted because he was conditioned to the loss of his freedom slowly, over time. Are we in this country becoming like the dog?

t_bonee
Site Supporter - Bronze
Site Supporter - Bronze

#6 Unread post by t_bonee »

roscowgo wrote:I play poker about as well as an IRS agent gives off a warm friendly vibe on april 16th.
Wanna get in a game tonight? :wink: :D
A dog had his chain reduced one link at a time, every few days, until his chain was so short he could barely move. He never resisted because he was conditioned to the loss of his freedom slowly, over time. Are we in this country becoming like the dog?

shalihe74
Legendary
Legendary

#7 Unread post by shalihe74 »

Wow. I typically get my fix playin live hold'em about twice a month so
I haven't played online for about 6 months. My name at PokerStars, though, is shalihe79... I think. :)
[b][i]"Good girls go to heaven. Bad ones go to hell. And girls on fast bikes go anywhere they want." [/i]

2009 Triumph Sprint ST - daily commuter
2006 Triumph Daytona 675 - track bike
1999 Suzuki SV650 - track training bike[/b]

AZRider
Elite
Elite

#8 Unread post by AZRider »

I iknda gave up on PS. Usually play on FT. Play live on sat nights. Got a Tournament this coming Sat.
Kawi VN1600

I dont give a damn what the name on the bike is..........Just ride it.

AZRider: Never met a bike he didnt like.

roscowgo
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#9 Unread post by roscowgo »

t_bonee wrote:
roscowgo wrote:I play poker about as well as an IRS agent gives off a warm friendly vibe on april 16th.
Wanna get in a game tonight? :wink: :D
noooot a chance. Cards are something you stick in the spokes :D