What did you do today...

king robb
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male

#2201 Unread post by king robb »

Brought my baby home and shes running well again. Nothing else can bother me today.
2 wheels on the ground

BuzZz
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 47
My Motorcycle: makes my 'nads tingle

#2202 Unread post by BuzZz »

Cynwagon, I hope your pup is OK.

Hopefully medication can control the seizures. It can't be too hard to get a Mastiff to take meds in his food.... cause shoving a pill down a maw like that everyday could get dicey if he decided he didn't want it. :wink:

Hang in there.
No Witnesses.... :shifty:

CYNWAGON
Elite
Elite

#2203 Unread post by CYNWAGON »

Thanks BuzZz.

The vet doesn't think it's epilepsy, but hopefully just a one time freak thing.
Hyde is very good at taking pills luckily, just stick it in a hot dog or piece of cheese and he has no clue.

I going out to golf now, hitting things will probably make me feel a bit better... plus a few cocktails on the course never hurt. (this is why I choosing to golf with a DD over taking the bike out).
'08 Suzuki M50 Yellow & Grey (she's my bumblebee)

PacificShot327
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Sex: Female
My Motorcycle: 2000 Kawasaki ZRX1100

#2204 Unread post by PacificShot327 »

Amdonim wrote:
PacificShot327 wrote:
Gah!!! A fellow WOW nerd!!! Yes!
Server/faction/classes?

Stonemaul Horde here. Mage and Lock.
Dalaran
All Alliance (my horde DK is on Spinebreaker, but I never play her, simply because I can't find my way around Undercity. -_- )

DK - 80
'lock - 61
Druid - 17
Warrior -45?
Rogue - 67
Priest - 18
Mage - 11
Paladin - 32
Shaman-11
Hunter-12

I'm kind of all over the place. :-)
"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor." Alexis Carrel

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

#2205 Unread post by ceemes »

Got the word today, my baby is fixed. Apparently a coupling that connects the shaft to something decided to play grenade. Will pick her up after work on Thursday payday.....bye bye C$417 and change.
Always ask why.

Amdonim
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: 2000 ZG1000

#2206 Unread post by Amdonim »

Cyn - Hopefully it is just a single case. I have a shepherd that had a single seizure years ago, no reoccurences.

ceemes - Happy fixed bike day to you.

Packie - That's a lot of alts. I wish I still had time to play. Not that the game is any good anymore what with patch 3.casual having come out. What's your favorite class?

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#2207 Unread post by Wrider »

jaskc78 wrote:I need to either invest in some stickers to carry on the bike that say, "Caution, this car is driven by a "procreating" moron," or invest in one of those collapsable batons that police are starting to carry.
Well there is one product out there that has a magnet covered in yellow fabric with something along the lines of "Hey, you're stupid, you almost killed a biker, this is a warning so hopefully you pay attention next time." except in nicer language on it.

As far as the collapsible batons, you can get them at surplus and police supply stores. 20-30 bucks for a decent one. Drunks tend to behave really quickly when a big guy with an angry look and a security shirt comes at them while swinging one of those... :twisted: :laughing:
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

Amdonim
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#2208 Unread post by Amdonim »

Do you have any information about said magnety, clothy thing? It is very relevant to my interests.

PacificShot327
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Sex: Female
My Motorcycle: 2000 Kawasaki ZRX1100

#2209 Unread post by PacificShot327 »

Amdonim wrote:Packie - That's a lot of alts. I wish I still had time to play. Not that the game is any good anymore what with patch 3.casual having come out. What's your favorite class?
I actually haven't played in 3 months. I renewed my account a few days ago to see what was up, and my stuff is so outdated. And since I'm not in a guild, I don't have the means to just jump in and start raiding. I'm not too happy with some of the changes. Actually, a lot of the changes.

Favorite: hm. I think Warlock and DK. I tried giving the warrior an honest chance, but I don't like 'em. Druid, ok so far. Priest - hated it. Paladin - ok. Rogue - still deciding. Shaman - hated. Hunter - fun so far. Mage - LOVE.

I'm a DPS personality. :-)
"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor." Alexis Carrel

Amdonim
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#2210 Unread post by Amdonim »

Shaman gets fun at around 60 or so, then you can go elemental and becoming a veritable wrecking ball. You're right about Wars, absolutely not fun at all. I also hate DKs, pallies and priest. I love locks, druids, hunters, rogues and shamans. My favorite is a TBC frost mage.

Back in TBC I spent most of my spare time on IQD making sure people couldn't get quests done and generally pushing the bounds of what was allowed in the game. I got that one banned a few months ago for "hindering" my own faction members. And I was just shy of 100k HKs. :(
Never got much into raiding. I was mostly just a fun of ad hoc world pvp, like the old days of SS/TM and then in TBC, IQD and wiping people on DLK and Doomwalker.

As far as raiding, it's np. You can just do the new 5-man heroic and get Ulduar quality purples.