What did you do today...

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

#1421 Unread post by ceemes »

JC Viper wrote:
Viper my man,

Everyone has the right to be ugly...............but man, you are abusing that right. :laughing:

Off to do a bit of shopping and riding.....gotta love living on the south coast of BC. While the rest of Canada along with large chunks of the US is up to their backsides in snow, we can still ride.........:D
Always ask why.

fireguzzi
Site Supporter - Bronze
Site Supporter - Bronze
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: dream bike (really, it's in my dreams)

#1422 Unread post by fireguzzi »

The whole family slept late today for some reason. My son and I usually wake up around 8 o'clock on weekends. But I got to sleep until 11 o'clock today! Rare.

Now we are getting ready to go get a christmas tree.
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/fireguzzi/papabarsig.jpg[/img]

Ninja Geoff
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

#1423 Unread post by Ninja Geoff »

fireguzzi wrote:The whole family slept late today for some reason. My son and I usually wake up around 8 o'clock on weekends. But I got to sleep until 11 o'clock today! Rare.

CHHHRRRIIIIIISSSSTMMMAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS TRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want one so "procreating" bad :( But there's no room for one here. Maybe my landlord will let me pick one out for her....
[img]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3563/41350009.jpg[/img]

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#1424 Unread post by Wrider »

Ninja Geoff wrote:
fireguzzi wrote:The whole family slept late today for some reason. My son and I usually wake up around 8 o'clock on weekends. But I got to sleep until 11 o'clock today! Rare.

CHHHRRRIIIIIISSSSTMMMAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS TRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want one so "procreating" bad :( But there's no room for one here. Maybe my landlord will let me pick one out for her....
Geoff! That's enough egg nog for you! Now hand it over slowly and gently... That's it... :laughing:
Wrider
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

ofblong
Legendary 2500
Legendary 2500
My Motorcycle: 1996 Honda Shadow Deluxe VLX

#1425 Unread post by ofblong »

I cant afford a christmas tree this year =[
96' Honda Shadow Deluxe VLX
Dream bike: Ducati Multistrada 1100S
[img]http://hdbits.org/pic/smilies/hdlove.gif[/img]

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

#1426 Unread post by dr_bar »

jstark47 wrote:
dr_bar wrote: Lucky me... I'm going with two, yes two, good lookin' women... :mrgreen:
Anybody we know? :humm:
Well truth be told you know one of them... the other shall, for the moment, remain anonymous...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

JC Viper
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
My Motorcycle: 1984 Kawasaki GPz900R

#1427 Unread post by JC Viper »

I should start crying. In Feb 2009 I may have to serve 90 days in jail for being in the public park (Central Park) 2 minutes after "closing." This prick of a cop pulled me over as I was making my way toward the exit and told me to get out my ID. I thought he just wanted to make sure I was no thug. Turns out I committed an offense despite the fact that I was making my way out of this gosh HUGE park. Some of the paths twist and turn instead of going straight toward the exit so I decided to take the street route thinking it would be safer. I am now a criminal.

A minute later another police cruiser pulls up but this time the lady inside asked if I needed help and I asked if I could get a ride out of the park to avoid a summons and she said no but that there was an exit really close by but is obscured by trees and bushes. I had to do this otherwise I might have been in jail tonight but it turns out she and her partner were nice while the other guy was an arse who didn't let me answer fully. The park is said to be closed at 1 AM but I was pretty focused on my thoughts during my walk which started at 10:30 PM which means I was walking quite long and quite far and I honestly thought it was 12:45 when I was making my way out. Looks like I cannot enjoy anything in this city. Bloomberg is a no good prick that orders ticket blitzes and they donut chasers ticket the stupid things. I can say this since my record most likely be ruined and screwed my whole forensics career.

Sadly the more affluent people who live on Park and 5 Ave. are still walking their dogs without leashes without trouble. I spend Saturdays alone and the one time I decide to get out of the house I get in trouble.

The summons has no fine on it, a court date with a minimum sentence of 90 days and up to $1000 so I guess that's it for me. NYC should be attacked by terrorists again. I paid for the park as well, I should be allowed to use it and the cops are supposed to look for actual criminals. I should have stayed home and jerked off, going outside and trying to enjoy life gets me into trouble.
One thing you can count on: You push a man too far, and sooner or later he'll start pushing back.

Hondagirl
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: 2008 Honda Motard XR400

#1428 Unread post by Hondagirl »

I am so sorry. That is such a horrible story!! :cry:
You are right- the police should be spending their time out there finding people causing real offense and crime not people minding their own business who happen to be in a place a few minutes after the curfew. Jeeze. What a crazy mess when jails are filled with people who never hurt anyone while the real criminals are still out there pacing the night with knives and guns because the police are busy fussing around with no- criminal -record- decent -citizens who happen to be walking too slow. Good grief.
Honda Motard XR400
Traded: Honda SL230 and Yamaha XJR400

JC Viper
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
My Motorcycle: 1984 Kawasaki GPz900R

#1429 Unread post by JC Viper »

I seriously hope that wasn't sarcasm.

From now on no more helping people I'm tired of being a goody goody. Next time I run, that way I have earned my ticket.
One thing you can count on: You push a man too far, and sooner or later he'll start pushing back.

ofblong
Legendary 2500
Legendary 2500
My Motorcycle: 1996 Honda Shadow Deluxe VLX

#1430 Unread post by ofblong »

JC Viper wrote:I seriously hope that wasn't sarcasm.

From now on no more helping people I'm tired of being a goody goody. Next time I run, that way I have earned my ticket.
that didnt sound like sarcasm to me. I would try to get the badge numbers of the cops trying to help you get out of the park so that they can testify you did in fact ask where the nearest park exit was.
96' Honda Shadow Deluxe VLX
Dream bike: Ducati Multistrada 1100S
[img]http://hdbits.org/pic/smilies/hdlove.gif[/img]