What did you do today...

Amdonim
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: 2000 ZG1000

#2281 Unread post by Amdonim »

jaskc78 wrote:fable 2 and halo 3. got a refurbished something-or-other edition that had two controllers and a 20 gig hard drive on it. was the best deal i could find.
It's a refurbished Pro. Refurbished is actually better than buying new, honestly. They've already gone in and fixed the shoddy solders that cause the RRoD and the warranty is sweet. I bought that same console. Also, Halo 3 is amazing.

ofblong
Legendary 2500
Legendary 2500
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 1996 Honda Shadow Deluxe VLX

#2282 Unread post by ofblong »

thanks ladies and gents :D. I am hopefull I dont have a $500 deductable because I had just asked for it to be changed a few hours earlier to a $0 deductable and they hadnt gotten back with me with the change in price for the yearly payment.
96' Honda Shadow Deluxe VLX
Dream bike: Ducati Multistrada 1100S
[img]http://hdbits.org/pic/smilies/hdlove.gif[/img]

csspostal
Site Supporter - Bronze
Site Supporter - Bronze
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: 2012/Harley Davidson/ Iron 883 Ember Red

#2283 Unread post by csspostal »

Amdonim wrote:
jaskc78 wrote:fable 2 and halo 3. got a refurbished something-or-other edition that had two controllers and a 20 gig hard drive on it. was the best deal i could find.
It's a refurbished Pro. Refurbished is actually better than buying new, honestly. They've already gone in and fixed the shoddy solders that cause the RRoD and the warranty is sweet. I bought that same console. Also, Halo 3 is amazing.
If you have an xbox then I'd recommend Call of Duty World at War and the new upcoming Modern Warfare 2. Multiplayer just smokes Halo 3.

jaskc78
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 6
My Motorcycle: N/A

#2284 Unread post by jaskc78 »

i suck something fierce at first person shooters, so i imagine halo 3 will be it for me. and honestly, looking at the boxes on the shelf i'm not sure i'll be buying any other games at all for a while. we'll see. i got a bunch of friends that all have xbox, so i'll prolly just borrow games from them and see what i like.
"Dude, women are like Vol-Tron. The more you can hook up the better it gets!" --RvB
Currently waiting on a new hip before I can get a new bike.

jaskc78

#2285 Unread post by jaskc78 »

Amdonim wrote:
yeah, the pro sounds right. it was cheaper than the elite and had everything i figured i would need. thought about picking up guitar hero or rock band but decided against it since that woulda put the initial investment somewhere in the "too damn much" area of dollar amounts with the guitars and crap.
"Dude, women are like Vol-Tron. The more you can hook up the better it gets!" --RvB

Amdonim
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: 2000 ZG1000

#2286 Unread post by Amdonim »

csspostal wrote:
Amdonim wrote:
If you have an xbox then I'd recommend Call of Duty World at War and the new upcoming Modern Warfare 2. Multiplayer just smokes Halo 3.
Ya I have COD4. I'm just a fan of Halo as well. I'm pretty stoked about ODST, already got my copy reserved to unlock Sgt. Johnson. I"ll probably get MW2 when it comes out as well.

fireguzzi
Site Supporter - Bronze
Site Supporter - Bronze
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: dream bike (really, it's in my dreams)

#2287 Unread post by fireguzzi »

I washed my Jeep for the first time in over a year.
My boy got washed in the process too. :twisted: He wasn't expecting it either.

Last night I drank my first bottle of home made muscadine wine. Im going to have to figure out why it turned out so tart. Other then that it was good. Not as strong as store bought wine but I got a nice buzz off of about three glasses.
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/fireguzzi/papabarsig.jpg[/img]

jaskc78

#2288 Unread post by jaskc78 »

I saw a commercial for Barbie and the Three Musketeers coming out on DVD. Here's the trailer. Really? This is what our world is coming to? Someone just "bloody" shoot me in the face right now, please.

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#2289 Unread post by blues2cruise »

jaskc78 wrote:glad to hear it wasn't any worse than minor inconvenience, Ofblong. definitely could have been much worse. also glad to hear it doesn't look like any serious damage to the bike.

today i got a new tattoo. it's pretty BA.
With any announcement such as you just made, we require pictures. :)

jaskc78

#2290 Unread post by jaskc78 »

not sure i can post them without breaking any rules, but i'll see what i can do. you want a PM, Blue?