Notes from the edge...

Ryethil
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Sex: Male

Notes from the edge...

#1 Unread post by Ryethil »

For all those people that written me, they took my dermal pain killer out yesterday. Since then they have be balancing my pain meds vs what is safe for my body to have. So guess what guys and gals, I've been doing what everyone has said to do. I've been sleeping, alot.

I will get to everyone as I can and I promise to keep sleeping. Like I had a choice. :laughing:
Alex
It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places. WtPooh

My First Custom, Late 90's Sportster, Heavily Breathed On, Big Block, S&S HP Heads, Custom High Performance Pipes. Wickedly fast, Uncomfortable, Front end is a jackhammer. Age 18yrs, Still have the bike!

[img]http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab194/Ryethil/user28512_pic25609_1235625747-1.jpg[/img]

mazer
Elite
Elite

#2 Unread post by mazer »

Good to know you are progressing. Hope the pain does not overwhelm you. Rest up, heal quickly....take care of yourself

beacon
Rookie
Rookie

#3 Unread post by beacon »

Why does this crap keep popping up on this forum. Take the stuff to another forum that deals with healing and stress, this is a motorcycle forum.

I know you had a bad experience on your bike but please, enough is enough. Every day another thread opens up about this thing . PLEASE go somewhere else for the pity and the help you need

mswarrior
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#4 Unread post by mswarrior »

beacon wrote:Why does this "crumb" keep popping up on this forum. Take the stuff to another forum that deals with healing and stress, this is a motorcycle forum.

I know you had a bad experience on your bike but please, enough is enough. Every day another thread opens up about this thing . PLEASE go somewhere else for the pity and the help you need
I sincerely hope you don't get hurt or sick. People like you do not belong!
Many say live to ride, I say ride is to live.

Nalian
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: 2011/BMW/F800R

#5 Unread post by Nalian »

mswarrior wrote:
beacon wrote:Why does this "crumb" keep popping up on this forum. Take the stuff to another forum that deals with healing and stress, this is a motorcycle forum.

I sincerely hope you don't get hurt or sick. People like you do not belong!
While he wasn't exactly subtle about it, a lot of these posts would fit much better under a blog rather than opening up a new thread all the time. But whatever, TMW isn't that busy.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 1997 Honda Magna

#6 Unread post by Magna »

I sent this to Maser :

Hi ,

Sorry if I offended you but there are forums and blogs for her to express herself in. Her self pity and going on about here about her girl to girl relationships is for another place.

I recently got hit by a motorist going through a red light and I am still in Physio and I am in constant pain but our TTW forum isn't the palce to whine about it.

Or if she must go on about it, confine it to ONE thread not open a new one each bloody day !!

In closing, I am sorry she got into an accident and I am sorry she may have relationship issues but , move on !!

Tennif Shoe
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
My Motorcycle: VTX 1800c

#7 Unread post by Tennif Shoe »

It really is nice to hear form someone that opened an account less than a week ago and only has two post, welcome to tmw, but please don't chastise the members.
03 Honda VTX 1800c
87 Yamaha TT350
86 Kawasaki Vulcan 750 (sold) Have fun in Mexico Mr. Vulcan!

YES my spellin sucks, get over it, or you can be my personal spell check

Bachstrad37
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#8 Unread post by Bachstrad37 »

Tennif Shoe wrote:

It really is nice to hear form someone that opened an account less than a week ago and only has two post, welcome to tmw, but please don't chastise the members.
Gimme a break, his post count doesn't mean anything other than responses given. I frequent this site 3 years prior to even signing up to post a response. It's tiring to hear all this drama spread across 10 different posts about the same damn incident. Please, blog it. My eyes bleed everytime there's an update.
2003 VN1500P Kawasaki Mean Streak
2009 Yamaha Nytro FX

Tennif Shoe
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
My Motorcycle: VTX 1800c

#9 Unread post by Tennif Shoe »

Bachstrad37 wrote:
Tennif Shoe wrote:

Gimme a break, his post count doesn't mean anything other than responses given. I frequent this site 3 years prior to even signing up to post a response. It's tiring to hear all this drama spread across 10 different posts about the same damn incident. Please, blog it. My eyes bleed everytime there's an update.

While i agree with you it needs to be in a blog, I bet your 2nd pots was not telling someone where to stick it and to leave the forums. Was it?
03 Honda VTX 1800c
87 Yamaha TT350
86 Kawasaki Vulcan 750 (sold) Have fun in Mexico Mr. Vulcan!

YES my spellin sucks, get over it, or you can be my personal spell check

koji52
Legendary 500
Legendary 500

#10 Unread post by koji52 »

I would think that his low post count is more indicative of the need to dump the drama bs. If new people are turned off by the twenty thread count on the same directly non-motorcycle related topic, what does that mean to potential new members to the site?

Besides, this a free public forum. Anyone can post anything here. Your post count doesn't give you extra rights here.
2008 HD VRSC-DX Night Rod Special
2008 Buell 1125R