Can anyone help me win a Porsche essay contest?!?

pjstevens77
Regular
Regular
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: 04/HD/1200C

Can anyone help me win a Porsche essay contest?!?

#1 Unread post by pjstevens77 »

Hey!

I entered an essay contest for Porsche Cars of North America and I ended up getting into the Top 20 Finalists. The link below will take you to the site where you can vote. Mine is on the second page - "Paul - Norwell, MA" You will need to enter your information only once and then each day after it's just your email address so its easier.

Seriously, this only takes a minute and I would greatly appreciate it. You can vote once per day per email address until l midnight on 10/31! I know this is shameless solicitation for votes but hey can you blame me? Thats what they want when voting is for 7 days!

The prize is pretty much been a life long dream for me...An all expense paid 3 day trip to a race track where I get the pleasure of professional instruction and the chance to flog 5 or 6 brand new Porsche's around the track. Mind blowing for me. I begging all of you to vote and maybe even convince your contacts to vote for me too!

Thanks in advance and I'll keep you posted!

Paul
Currently - 04 HD 1200 Custom
00 Kawi ZX-7R
01 Ducati ST4

MargaretMJohn
Rookie
Rookie
My Motorcycle: K.T.M

Re: Can anyone help me win a Porsche essay contest?!?

#2 Unread post by MargaretMJohn »

Well, To be honest. I am really very bad at writing an essay. So I can't help you with it. I am looking for essay help to do my essay work, I also suggest you to take essay work. I hope I will find it soon.

MargaretMJohn
Rookie
Rookie
My Motorcycle: K.T.M

#3 Unread post by MargaretMJohn »

Well, To be honest. I am really very bad at writing an essay. So I can't help you with it.

Gasinse
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 24
My Motorcycle: Yamaha

#4 Unread post by Gasinse »

pjstevens77 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:22 am Hey!

I entered an essay contest for Porsche Cars of North America and I ended up getting into the Top 20 Finalists. The link below will take you to the site where you can vote. Mine is on the second page - "Paul - Norwell, MA" You will need to enter your information only once and then each day after it's just your email address so its easier.

Seriously, this only takes a minute and I would greatly appreciate it. You can vote once per day per email address until l midnight on 10/31! I know this is shameless solicitation for votes but hey can you blame me? Thats what they want when voting is for 7 days!

The prize is pretty much been a life long dream for me...An all expense paid 3 day trip to a race track where I get the pleasure of professional instruction and the chance to flog 5 or 6 brand new Porsche's around the track. Mind blowing for me. Thank you for such an informative debate. I'm delighted I found a place where I can discuss current topics and receive support and assistance in times of need. When I needed assistance with an online nursing paper, I resorted to this community and obtained a recommendation that has helped me stay at the top of the class to this day. This makes me very happy. I begging all of you to vote and maybe even convince your contacts to vote for me too!

Thanks in advance and I'll keep you posted!

Paul
I know for a fact that it's best to rely on verified scientific data in such matters.