For you, Shorts

Rydr
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male

#21 Unread post by Rydr »

Shorts wrote:
Rydr wrote:
I'm retired and have lots of time for cliche jokes and as for the Cowboys Cheerleaders, I don't watch american football it's just so very boring. Or maybe it's just Texass that's boring:sleepy:

:laughing: Maybe you're talking out your ears
Well up here we can't talk out of our ears but if you asked a Texan if they could talk out of their ears they would say;

"hell yea and louder than anyone else"

:laughing:

Shorts
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#22 Unread post by Shorts »

So then you have no clue what you're talking about then huh?

qwerty
Legendary 500
Legendary 500

#23 Unread post by qwerty »

At least Texans were smart enough to send George Bush out of state. Funny thin is, the damned Yankees were dumb enough to keep him.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

Philo
Veteran
Veteran
Years Riding: 6
My Motorcycle: 2008 Honda Goldwing

#24 Unread post by Philo »

What's with all the Texas bashing on this forum? I suspect it's a bit of well deserved jealousy. I've been in most of the states and lived in about a dozen of them. I can tell you, without reservation, that there is a mix of nice people and Azzhats everywhere you go. That being said:

If you divided Alaska into two states....each would have a population of 17 (counting moose and caribou). Alaska has a kabillion square miles and 98% of the population lives in Anchorage or Nome. If you discount glaciers, tundra, and other unlivable areas, Alaska would fit in Rhode Islands pocket. :laughing:

If you don't know what's nice about Texas, you haven't been here yet.

You buy a $300K house in California and I'll buy one in Texas. Yours is 1200 square feet next to a trailer. Mine is 3500 square feet with a three car garage and a pool.

Ever played California Hold-em?

The governor of California is who?

Nancy Pelosi. Enough said.

Hollywood. Vally Girls. Malibu (guys roller skating in short-shorts and tank tops?)

On the other hand, California does have the PCH and....... :confused:

Uh, I'll get back to you on that. :P