What to do or not to do when your bike goes missing

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

What to do or not to do when your bike goes missing

#1 Unread post by blues2cruise »

This weekend city biker was riding on this hot sunny day. He wanted to drink a cold
beer and wanted to find a bar where other bikers go to drink beer.

So, as he pulled into this little town he noticed some choppers and some bikers at this little bar. He pulls in and goes into the bar to have a beer.

He noticed that a lot of the bikers were wearing patches and some wearing their colors. Some of these guys looked really mean. As he went in the bar he decided that he better take his gun in with him.

He parked his bike right by the front door. Some of the bikers in there took a look at him and decided to mess with him a little bit, so they sent someone out to hide this guy's bike around the back of the bar.

He ordered a beer and decided to walk out side to check on his bike. OMG, IT WAS GONE, NOT THERE . :shock:

He walks back inside and pulls out his gun, fires one shot into one of the the wooden posts in there. He got everyones attention.

He goes :x 'HEY LOOK HERE, MY DAM BIKE IS MISSING OUTSIDE and WHEN I FINISH MY BEER AND GO BACK OUTSIDE IT BETTER BE THERE RIGHT WHERE I LEFT IT or I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO DO WHAT I DID AT THE LAST BAR WHERE I WAS.

So he sat down and the other bikers got real quiet. The Bar Tender goes over to him and says "what did you do at the last bar about your bike?" the guy says, "I'll tell you after I check on my bike and it had better be back right where I left it".

So after he finishes his beer he walks outside to check on his bike. WOW, IT WAS BACK and RIGHT WHERE HE PARKED IT. He walks back into the Bar and says, "I'll be leaving now. You guys have all have a nice day now."

Bartender goes: "HEY WAIT A MINUTE, WHAT DID YOU DO AT THE LAST BAR WHEN YOUR BIKE WAS MISSING?"

Laughing as he rides away, the guy says "I CALLED A TAXI"

:laughing:

dean owens
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: '06 Yamaha Fz6

#2 Unread post by dean owens »

:roll2: that's pretty good.
Current: 2006 Yamaha FZ6 (Faster Blue)

Previous: 1983 Honda GL650 Interstate (given back to previous owner)

Project: 1980 CX500 Custom - making a cafe racer

TFGeek
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: 1981/Suzuki/GS400e

Re: What to do or not to do when your bike goes missing

#3 Unread post by TFGeek »

-Looks at keyboard covered in milk.- Oh how glad I am that this is silicon and waterproof.