Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

Re: Hate the person above game.

#1021 Unread post by Wrider »

For not realizing I have no reason to update. At the rate I'm going, we're going to have a hybrid hydrogen/electric bike that can fly by the time I can afford one.
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#1022 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

For wanting a hybrid hydrogen/electric bike that can fly!
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

#1023 Unread post by ceemes »

totalmotorcycle wrote:For wanting a hybrid hydrogen/electric bike that can fly!
for not trusting after let alone wanting such a marvelous machine!!!!!!!!
Always ask why.

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#1024 Unread post by Wrider »

For trusting after my lust machine!
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

QuietMonkey
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#1025 Unread post by QuietMonkey »

oooooh i just hate that ceemes AND wrider.... for trusting after the nouveau and wasting time praising electric flying machine factories (not the real FMF we know and love!) --- especially when we should be kicking the guy for not digging around his "neighborhood" for a hidden gem.

There are always deals around. You guys must all know the sort of gem's hidden out there --- a "mechanic's special", an insurance write-off, a crashed can-o-tuna (pink Suzuki Katana is worth the most points on that one), or otherwise maligned, ill-running, neglected beast to purchase for a song from an owner who is too lazy (too busy, too unskilled, too mad at it) to fix it.... then... fix it up and ride it, or fix up and sell it, and earn some cash and continue the trend until he has the appropriate toy at his disposal.

Better known as applying your passion...

think man. think. I sense a neglected 750 Katana with a screwed transmission that is sitting, unused and unwanted, just waiting to have the cases split open, or the motor swapped for a 600 --- or an 1100 :)

(well... at least this reminded me that I should go snooping for an upgraded sport-touring bike, or a dual-sport maybe... hmmmmmmmm)
"Zounds! Zorched by Zarches, Spaceman Spiff's crippled craft crashes on planet Plootarg!"

For Sale: Ninja 600 with parts bike, needs minor work, $30, no title... (GEE THAT DOESNT RING ANY WARNING BELLS DOES IT?)

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#1026 Unread post by Wrider »

For thinking I don't have that in the works! If I can get the titles from the guy, I'll have a running 1991 Ninja 600R that will need slight carb work, tires, and lights, along with a complete parts bike, for less than 30 bucks!

QuietMonkey
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#1027 Unread post by QuietMonkey »

For playing both sides of the fence.... snivelling about the unobtainable "Next Bikes" in his sig, plying for sympathy, while trying to deal himself into a more realistic "Next Bike"... which (not coincidently) the "owner" has difficulties providing a title for... not surprisingly those $30 legit bike deals can be a little more difficult to find.

and he still hasnt changed his sig :D
"Zounds! Zorched by Zarches, Spaceman Spiff's crippled craft crashes on planet Plootarg!"

For Sale: Ninja 600 with parts bike, needs minor work, $30, no title... (GEE THAT DOESNT RING ANY WARNING BELLS DOES IT?)

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#1028 Unread post by blues2cruise »

For not sending me some contact info so we could meet while I was in the Okanagan. :P

I drove up to Summerland to meet up with an elerly lady for lunch...then on my way to the Blasted Church, I got sidetracked by the kite surfers on Skaha Lake. Wow!!!! It was exciting to watch them. Then I drove up to the Skaha Bluffs and then the Blasted Church. It's no wonder why I left Penticton so late..... :lol:

QuietMonkey
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#1029 Unread post by QuietMonkey »

gotta hate that ... for believing my ESP was operating on a frequency in tune with the Blues Mobile... am more in tune with the Blues Brothers right now, me thinks. :D

My intuition tells me that while you may enjoy a visit here into the Twilight Zone, you'd not quite find all the pure "comfort" of home that one requires to stay for any real worthwhile length of time. I think that requires many years of living a wierd melange of life mixed with some tough life experiences, naturalness and intensity to understand my way of living and being. This requires a girl with a very unique mix of qualities. And she must have a special quirkiness, facial expressions, silly smiles and some disposition of uncertain beauty in her mannerisms too... of course I could write 20 pages on the right sort of girl, but it's best to just keep moving myself in the right direction to find her.

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#1030 Unread post by blues2cruise »

QuietMonkey wrote:gotta hate that ... for believing my ESP was operating on a frequency in tune with the Blues Mobile... am more in tune with the Blues Brothers right now, me thinks. :D

My intuition tells me that while you may enjoy a visit here into the Twilight Zone, you'd not quite find all the pure "comfort" of home that one requires to stay for any real worthwhile length of time. I think that requires many years of living a wierd melange of life mixed with some tough life experiences, naturalness and intensity to understand my way of living and being. This requires a girl with a very unique mix of qualities. And she must have a special quirkiness, facial expressions, silly smiles and some disposition of uncertain beauty in her mannerisms too... of course I could write 20 pages on the right sort of girl, but it's best to just keep moving myself in the right direction to find her.
Ummmmm...I wasn't looking for a life partner....just a cup of coffee. :roll: :wink: :lol: