Bands you Wish you'd Seen

QuietMonkey
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
Sex: Male

Re: Bands you Wish you'd Seen

#21 Unread post by QuietMonkey »

mogster wrote:my fella........Pink Floyd......The Wall
2012 dates for Roger Waters doing The Wall...
http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/pfcdb ... coming.php

Man would I love to go to Auckland and see this (or one of the Oz dates)... then stay for a few months... the World Superbike season opener for 2012 is at Phillip Island in February too!
"Zounds! Zorched by Zarches, Spaceman Spiff's crippled craft crashes on planet Plootarg!"

For Sale: Ninja 600 with parts bike, needs minor work, $30, no title... (GEE THAT DOESNT RING ANY WARNING BELLS DOES IT?)

mogster
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: Speed Triple 1050 se '09

#22 Unread post by mogster »

REM

They toured Europe a couple of years ago & played a stadium gig only an hour from me. Unfortunately I was stoney broke that month & couldn't justify the £75 ticket price.

I should have gone!!! Toooo late now !!
MOG
:party:

The roar of her mighty TRIUMPH was heard throughout the land

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#23 Unread post by blues2cruise »

QuietMonkey wrote:
mogster wrote:my fella........Pink Floyd......The Wall
2012 dates for Roger Waters doing The Wall...
http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/pfcdb ... coming.php

Man would I love to go to Auckland and see this (or one of the Oz dates)... then stay for a few months... the World Superbike season opener for 2012 is at Phillip Island in February too!
So go for a few weeks instead of a few months. :mrgreen: New Zealand is fabulous.

QuietMonkey
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
Sex: Male

#24 Unread post by QuietMonkey »

blues2cruise wrote:So go for a few weeks instead of a few months. :mrgreen: New Zealand is fabulous.
Short term is not my style with travel unless they are nearby roadtrips. Your note reminds me moreso that I need to keep focusing my energy back on my main goal which is to find better ways to do a year or two in various different places until I find the right balance of work and fun and environment.

In part I cant justify the costs until I am in a work situation that really works for me. I have to make big commitments to make that happen (i.e. yet another career change) or accept certain realities of just taking "any" work where ever I move.
"Zounds! Zorched by Zarches, Spaceman Spiff's crippled craft crashes on planet Plootarg!"

For Sale: Ninja 600 with parts bike, needs minor work, $30, no title... (GEE THAT DOESNT RING ANY WARNING BELLS DOES IT?)