A funny joke that is clean

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

A funny joke that is clean

#1 Unread post by blues2cruise »

A young man bought the fastest motorcycle that money could buy: a Yamaondason 2000 SP 8.2. It was a very expensive bike , costing $32,150.99.

The first day he bought the new bike he took it for a spin. While doing so he stopped at a red light at the city limits. An elderly gentleman pulled up next to him on a moped. The man looked over at the bright, red, shiny, sleek, new motorcycle and asked, "What kind of scooter ya got there, sonny?"

The young man replied, "It's a Yamaondason 2000 SP 8.2. It costs $32,150.99 out the door".

"That's a lot of money", said the old man, shocked. "Why does it cost so much?"

"Because this bike can go 200mph!" exclaimed the young man.

The old fella asked, "Can I take a closer look at it?"

"Sure", replied the new owner.

From his moped, the old man leaned over and took a good look at the very fast-looking machine. Just then the light changed, so the young man decided to show the old guy what his new motorcycle could really do. He gave it full throttle and within 20 seconds the speedometer read 199mph.

Suddenly, he noticed a dot in his rear-view mirror. It seemed to be getting closer! He slowed a little to see what it could be, and, suddenly, WHHHOOOSSSHHH, something whipped passed him going much faster. "What could be faster than my 2000 SP 8.2?" the young man thought to himself. Then, just ahead of him, he saw the dot coming back at him. WHHHOOOSSSHHH! It went flying by him again, going in the opposite direction! It almost looked like the elderly man on the moped! "How could that be?" thought the young man. Again he saw the dot in his mirror! WHHHOOOSSSHHH! KABBBLAMMM! The moped slammed into the rear of the shiny new 2000 SP 8.2, demolishing the rear end of the young rider's pride and joy.

The young man jumped off and saw it was the old timer. Of course the moped was crushed, and the old man was lying on the ground, pretty beat up. The young man ran over to him and asked, "Are you hurt? Is there anything I can do for you?"

The old man groaned and replied, "Yes, would you please unhook my suspenders from your side-view mirror?"

mogster
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: Speed Triple 1050 se '09

Re: A funny joke that is clean

#2 Unread post by mogster »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
MOG
:party:

The roar of her mighty TRIUMPH was heard throughout the land