Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

The Wonderful World of Exotic McDonald's Food

Unread post by totalmotorcycle » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:07 pm

The Wonderful World of Exotic McDonald's Food

The golden arches holds a special place in most American's hearts (or waistlines). The Big Mac, the Chicken Nuggets, the French Fries—they're all in your face delicious and define McDonald's better than Ronald ever could. But McDonald's overseas get to enjoy more than just the ordinary greatness, they have wonderful menu items like poutine and green tea McFlurrys and Spam and spaghetti too.

Most of the menu items at international McDonald's are no longer a secret. I've dreamt many a nights of eating McDonald's cheese katsu and Ebi Filet-O. McDonald's should just introduce these items every now and again like they do the McRib—I'm sure people who haven't eaten McDonald's for years would cross the golden arches for a taste of the McSpaghetti. Here are a few crazy menu items that McDonald's have served in one delicious infographic:
McDs.jpg
- Thanks Gawker Media
NEW 2018 Motorcycle Model Guides
2017 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

Re: The Wonderful World of Exotic McDonald's Food

Unread post by dr_bar » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:22 am

Actually have had beer in a McD's and B'King while I was in Berlin...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Unread post by totalmotorcycle » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:10 pm

One of the things that we had at McDonalds in Bangkok (Chiang Mai) was a Hot Pineapple Pie and Hot ham and cheese pie. Could have also gotten a Hot Corn Sunday (ewww!)

Mike
NEW 2018 Motorcycle Model Guides
2017 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

joolz
Elite
Elite
My Motorcycle: '09 VN900 Custom

Unread post by joolz » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:30 pm

Beer in McD's in Germany was good The bacon roll here in England was an abomination that should never have been sold
I kiss my dog on the mouth