Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

Bike patio

#1 Unread post by Johnj »

I've spent the last couple of days building a patio for my bike.

It's 6 feet wide and 10 feet long and I could park two or three bikes on it. Pretty easy to do and I only have about $300 in it. Along with some heavy :diggin: .
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

coffee_brake
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#2 Unread post by coffee_brake »

Considering your fine choice in motorcycles (is that rhino liner? are you a member of COG?), I'd love to see some pics!
Jenn S.
AMA #658162
2005 Concours
2001 Vmax
1992 CB750

Johnj
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

#3 Unread post by Johnj »

Ha ha ha...it's not Rhino Liner. My 87 Concours was a many colored bike when I bought it. A red tank, one blue side cover the other silver. I painted it with that plastic Fusion paint in flat black. I registered over at the COG forums but never started posting. I did lurk over there for a while. Look around here for pictures from my trip to The Bay area and other stuff from last year.
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.