Robbandit
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model

Engine Tuning

#1 Unread post by Robbandit »

Hi guys,
I had my bike tuned at Hilltop Motorcycles near Leicester, by Geoff. It has really transformed my bike from being really bobbley at the bottom end to being lovely and smooth! He also mannaged to increase the power output from 75bhp with 80ftlbs torque, up to 100bhp with 145ftlbs torque at the rear wheel! Its a completely new bike! Its a really nice shop and he will show you exactly what he is doing, with a window to where he runs the bike as well, so you can see your own bike running! Would highly reccommend!

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

Re: Engine Tuning

#2 Unread post by Johnj »

Where might that be at? It could be in MA,VT,NY,TN,NC,SC,KS, OR WA. Near Winnipeg or Toronto. In the AU or perhaps NZ. Are you in jolly old England. What kind of bike is it?
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Robbandit
Rookie
Rookie
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model

#3 Unread post by Robbandit »

Sorry I thought it was an English forum.....my mistake lol. Yeah Im in sunny old England. It was on my BMW GS1100. Its amaising what he could do! He didnt believe it himself and reset the dynapro thing he was using to double check it!

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#4 Unread post by Wrider »

Wow, very nice! I thought it was a Bandit 1200 based on your name and the horsepower numbers you provided! haha
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha