The Suzuki M50 Lovers Club!

logitech104
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Sex: Male

#41 Unread post by logitech104 »

Sevulturus wrote:
Zagnut wrote:Well said, Shelly.
MotoF150 isn't slandering the bike. He has made it clear these are his opinions and why. As ridiculous as some of his posts are, he is entitled to his opinion. He has done nothing that warrants banning him....but Moto, you have said you would feel guilty unloading the bike on someone else, but there are obviously plenty of folks who would be happy with your bike. Why don't you just sell it to someone who still thinks it's a value even after you have told them what you think of it. Then maybe we can put this nonsense behind us. We can stop picking on you because of your opinion of your bike and pick on you because you said you have to pay your buddies to ride with you, or something like that... :wink:

Moto you do bring alot of this on yourself.
Because you cannot sell something that doesn't exist in the first place.
hey he has a point.. :laughing:
-------------------------------------------------------
now that i know what a "troll" is, i think moto could be.. :|
[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l240/logitech104/fairyhugsig.jpg[/img]
[1981 honda cb400t hawk][2004 honda crf150f]

Kal
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 1998 Kawasaki GPZ500S

#42 Unread post by Kal »

I will hold my hand up to something here. For a while I actually started following Moto round the Newbie bikers board because of all the bad information he seemed to be generating.

What I found there was that about one thread in three he actually contributed something useful to the discussion and gave good advice.

Moto dosn't need to be banned, he needs to chop his bike in on one that will more realistically fufill his expectations rather than the bike the salesman tells him to purchase.

Kal...
Relationship Squid...

GPZ500S, CB250N, GB250Clubman

Sev
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#43 Unread post by Sev »

The thing that bothers me the most is the amount of incorrect information that he dumps out there too. While some of it may be right, a lot of it is not and unless someone steps in to sort out the good from the bad it's possible that some newb (for lack of a better term) will suffer because of this.
Of course I'm generalizing from a single example here, but everyone does that. At least I do.

[url=http://sirac-sev.blogspot.com/][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Sevulturus/sig.jpg[/img][/url]

AZRider
Elite
Elite

#44 Unread post by AZRider »

I made a mistake. Its not the M50 they wife likes, its the S50. Can I still be a member of the club though?
Kawi VN1600

I dont give a damn what the name on the bike is..........Just ride it.

AZRider: Never met a bike he didnt like.

daviking
Rookie
Rookie

#45 Unread post by daviking »

Yay

2006 blue M50. Love it.
I made a mistake. Its not the M50 they wife likes, its the S50. Can I still be a member of the club though?
If your wife likes the S50, have her sit on the M50. It is bigger than the S50, but feels lighter or about the same. I thought it was going to be heavier, but almost threw it over on its side picking it up after sitting on the S50. Plus it has more room on it.

and with all the plastic and my small 150 lbs self, I'm able to get 60 mpg.

And with moto150 claiming there to be a lack of a battery restraint, it leaves me to believe he dropped the bike and fooked it up?
1990 Vulcan 500 <-sold

2006 Blue M50 <-trade

2007 Yamaha FZ6m, in blue of course

WARainMan
Veteran
Veteran

#46 Unread post by WARainMan »

Count me in. I love my bike. I don't care what anyone thinks about it.

This could be a fun, productive and informative group, unless we let the comments of one lost soul stir up the sh*t with his disparaging remarks. We should just ignore him.
2007 Suzuki Boulevard M50 Limited (SOLD, to buy a...)
2007 V-Strom DL-1000

BlueBomber
Elite
Elite

#47 Unread post by BlueBomber »

AZRider wrote:I made a mistake. Its not the M50 they wife likes, its the S50. Can I still be a member of the club though?
We're not prejudice around here :)

Also my dad really likes the S50 on the floor of my local shop. He keeps trying to tell himself that he REALLY want's the S85, because we can't find any of those.

it's his way of not giving in and buying a bike :)

we'll see how he feels this summer *grin*

\/\/
Suzuki Boulevard M50 - Bright Blue

MotoF150
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#48 Unread post by MotoF150 »

if you can't find a S83 the dealer here in town has 3 brand new 06 and 1, 05 for $6599 and $6299, I wa thinking about buying one but everybody tells me they are too slow for a 1400
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, 09 Yamaha Tmax, 08 Suzuki King Quad 750

AZRider
Elite
Elite

#49 Unread post by AZRider »

daviking wrote:Yay

2006 blue M50. Love it.
If your wife likes the S50, have her sit on the M50. It is bigger than the S50, but feels lighter or about the same. I thought it was going to be heavier, but almost threw it over on its side picking it up after sitting on the S50. Plus it has more room on it.

And with moto150 claiming there to be a lack of a battery restraint, it leaves me to believe he dropped the bike and fooked it up?
Ah ya. She wants something light, but also very narrow. Doesnt want to spread her legs. Women. Cant live with em, and its illegal to kill em. :twisted:
Kawi VN1600

I dont give a damn what the name on the bike is..........Just ride it.

AZRider: Never met a bike he didnt like.

Sev
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#50 Unread post by Sev »

AZRider wrote:
daviking wrote:Yay

2006 blue M50. Love it.

Ah ya. She wants something light, but also very narrow. Doesnt want to spread her legs. Women. Cant live with em, and its illegal to kill em. :twisted:
Get her an SV650, it's a lot lighter, puts out the same numbers, and is pretty darn cool looking imo ;)
Of course I'm generalizing from a single example here, but everyone does that. At least I do.

[url=http://sirac-sev.blogspot.com/][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Sevulturus/sig.jpg[/img][/url]