What cahones!!!!

:shooting2: :jawdrop: :censored: :censored: :censored:
Goldwing! OOOH Yah!

Nibblet99
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Sex: Male

#2 Unread post by Nibblet99 »

interesting... the bikes in the uk, looking for a quick sale on the american ebay....
Starting out responsibly? - [url=http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=24730]Clicky[/url]
looking for a forum that advocates race replica, 600cc supersports for learners on public roads? - [url=http://www.google.com]Clicky[/url]

ubarw
Veteran
Veteran

#3 Unread post by ubarw »

There are people out there that trick others into revealing their ebay password. Then, they post an auction such as this. When the item sells, money is sent to the bad guy, the product doesnt deliver, the real seller gets stung with the sales commissions, and the buyer loses his money.

Sucks doesnt say it all..
Goldwing! OOOH Yah!

cb360
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#4 Unread post by cb360 »

A scam on Ebay? You don't say...
1974 Honda CB360
1985 Honda Magna VF700c

old-n-slow
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#5 Unread post by old-n-slow »

There are plenty of scams on Ebay. Saw one the other day, a Harley fatboy 2003 with a "Buy Now" price of $6000. YAH RIGHT! Virually new condition too Ha ha ha ha.

Shudda bid on it

:laughing:
GarryS ---- "We learn from experience that men never learn anything from experience."

DerekNC
Regular
Regular

#6 Unread post by DerekNC »

I've noticed the local CycleTrader publication has some obvious scams popping up in it. They all are based in New York with a strange sounding email address. 2003 GSXR600 for $3100, yeah right. :lol:

Derek
It's not the bike but the experience.

iwannadie
Legendary 1000
Legendary 1000

#7 Unread post by iwannadie »

i was dissapointed a few times by ebay auctions turning out to be in the uk. one was clearly listed at local to me, loads of pics ect all seemed legit. after a few emails the guy informed me the bike was shipping from the uk after payment would be wired. obviously i didnt pursue beyond a few emails asking qustions with that kind of auction.

theres alot of auctions claiming in the uk high CC bikes are now outlawed and the govt. is paying the freight to have the bikes shipped out of the country also explaining the low costs and tons of people trying this method of scam. they all want the money wired directly.

c-los
Veteran
Veteran

#8 Unread post by c-los »

i emailed someone who had a nice ex250 for sale, and she emailed back saying someone stole her password and listed that on her account. Her account gets charged, the crook gets your money,and you get nothing...BEWARE!