TMW T-shirts - TMW Logo on Black or White T-shirt best?

Which one do you like best? The logo on the Black Shirt or the White Shirt?

TMW Logo on Black T-Shirt
83%
TMW Logo on White T-Shirt
18%

Total votes: 40

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

TMW T-shirts - TMW Logo on Black or White T-shirt best?

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Ok, I'm getting TMW T-shirts made up, I just need your help in helping me decide a couple of things before I go and spend a lot of money to offer these to you...

Which one do you like best? The logo on the Black Shirt or the White Shirt? If it's close I'll order both, if it's really in favor of one over the other then I'll order that 1 color.

The logo is Red and Silver (the grey is silver)

Black T-Shirt

White T-Shirt

Mike
Last edited by totalmotorcycle on Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

92% voted BLACK so far? 8)

We must be "Bad to the Bone"

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Gadjet
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 19
My Motorcycle: 2020 KTM 200 Duke

#3 Unread post by Gadjet »

I cast my vote for White, but that is only because I have fewer white shirts than black ones. I'd gladly take either though, and if both are offered then I'd get both.
1983 Suzuki GS650GL (sold)
2005 Kawasaki KLR 650 (sold)
2020 KTM 200 Duke
IBA#20953
IG: @greenmanwc

storysunfolding
Years Riding: 22
My Motorcycle: Vstrom 650, S1000RR, XS850, ZX6R

#4 Unread post by storysunfolding »

Bikers like black?
My Blog

Grasp life by the handlebars

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Wow, that poll was great help! The VAST majority wants Black so Black it will be. I thank you as I would not have ordered enough black if it wasn't for this poll.

Thank you for your help!

Mike

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

TMW T-Shirts have been ordered!

Get exceited... ok, now get REALLY EXCITED!

The Total Motorcycle T-shirts have been ordered and will be ready in a few weeks. I won't know final costs till a week from now so hang on to your wallets and purses but I am happy to announce that it will be below the majority of your cost expectataions! http://totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=22923 and I will also discount for orders of 2 and 3 or more as well. :D

I've also spent more and got not 1 but 3 extra limited edition prints and colors for you as well! By limited, there are only a small amount of each color available (only 20) and will not be available often, so buy one if you think you like it as it won't last and I don't know when it will be available again. I split up the sizes as best I could so if you are a Small or XX-Large, get your order in ASAP!

Ok, here is what I've ordered:

BLACK (with Red and Silver TMW logo)
Small - 5
Medium - 20
Large - 35
X-Large - 30
XX-Large - 10 (add $2.50 as that is what they are charging me extra for the size, sorry)

Orange Limited Edition (with Black and Silver TMW logo)
(most likely an additional $2 above Black due to very small limited run)
Small - 1
Medium - 4
Large - 7
X-Large - 6
XX-Large - 2 (add $2.50 as that is what they are charging me extra for the size, sorry)

Dark Brown Limited Edition (with Medium Orange and Light Orange TMW logo)
Small - 1
Medium - 4
Large - 7
X-Large - 6
XX-Large - 2 (add $2.50 as that is what they are charging me extra for the size, sorry)

Dark Red Limited Edition (with Medium Orange and Light Orange TMW logo)
Small - 1
Medium - 4
Large - 7
X-Large - 6

Thank you for supporting Total Motorcycle and for proudly wearing and buying a TMW T-shirt! :D

Mike

santanu
Veteran
Veteran

#7 Unread post by santanu »

The Black is better. The white could have been better it Black border is given

Mike121
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
My Motorcycle: honda

Re:

#8 Unread post by Mike121 »

totalmotorcycle wrote:TMW T-Shirts have been ordered!
Small - 5
Medium - 20
Large - 35
X-Large - 30
XX-Large - 10 (add $2.50 as that is what they are charging me extra for the size, sorry)

The black is better for me. it would be more better if you have gray. :D

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

Re: TMW T-shirts - TMW Logo on Black or White T-shirt best?

#9 Unread post by dr_bar »

Damn, I was going to suggest a change I've suggested before. On the front, a small logo an the left side where a pocket would go, then the large logo on the back. I know way too many women that don't like the writing all the way across the front. Besides, it makes for a classier t-shirt, one you could wear under a casual blazer, sweater, etc
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

Re: TMW T-shirts - TMW Logo on Black or White T-shirt best?

#10 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

dr_bar wrote:Damn, I was going to suggest a change I've suggested before. On the front, a small logo an the left side where a pocket would go, then the large logo on the back. I know way too many women that don't like the writing all the way across the front. Besides, it makes for a classier t-shirt, one you could wear under a casual blazer, sweater, etc
That's a great idea, and I do have a new design in the works, but first, I have to sell off my current inventory to fund the new line. :)

Mike