Brand Spankin' New Usergroup

Message
Author
User avatar
Big B
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Posts: 904
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 10:29 am
Sex: Male
Location: Watertown, WI

Brand Spankin' New Usergroup

#1 Unread post by Big B » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:54 am

By popular demand, Mike has awesomely added a Triumph usergroup! Come check it out and help make it another helpful, successful addition to the greatest motorcyle based website EVER!
Come join the super cool fun fun brand new fresh scented Triumph Usergroup!
Fun for the whole Family!

User avatar
dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Posts: 4531
Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 10:37 am
Real Name: Doug
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture
Location: Surrey BC, Canada

#2 Unread post by dr_bar » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:49 am

TRIUMPH...

Isn't that the particle accelerator out at UBC???


Oh wait, that's TRIUMF... sorry... :laughing:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

User avatar
shalihe74
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:44 am
Sex: Male
Location: Arizona

Re: Brand Spankin' New Usergroup

#3 Unread post by shalihe74 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Big B wrote:By popular demand, Mike has awesomely added a Triumph usergroup! Come check it out and help make it another helpful, successful addition to the greatest motorcyle based website EVER!
:cheerleader: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! :cheerleader:
[b][i]"Good girls go to heaven. Bad ones go to hell. And girls on fast bikes go anywhere they want." [/i]

2009 Triumph Sprint ST - daily commuter
2006 Triumph Daytona 675 - track bike
1999 Suzuki SV650 - track training bike[/b]

User avatar
RockBottom
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:27 pm
Real Name: Steve
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2010 BMW R1200R
Location: Carlisle, PA

#4 Unread post by RockBottom » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:27 pm

I tried to join the BMW user group twice and never got an acceptance. Guess I'm not special enough.

User avatar
jstark47
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Posts: 3520
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:58 pm
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: '12 Tiger 800, '03 Trophy 1200
Location: Lumberton, NJ

#5 Unread post by jstark47 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:37 pm

RockBottom wrote:I tried to join the BMW user group twice and never got an acceptance. Guess I'm not special enough.
How can I say this? It's... it's.... it's your F800 - it's just not a boxer! Only bikes with boxer mills are real BMW's!!!!! :mrgreen:

(I can sympathize - our G650X isn't a "real" BMW either - it has a Rotax engine and is assembled by Aprilia, fer Petes sake!!)
2003 Triumph Trophy 1200
2009 BMW F650GS (wife's)
2012 Triumph Tiger 800
2018 Yamaha XT250 (wife's)
2013 Kawasaki KLX250S

User avatar
RockBottom
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:27 pm
Real Name: Steve
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2010 BMW R1200R
Location: Carlisle, PA

#6 Unread post by RockBottom » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:43 pm

That's what I suspected. Well, either that or the hump on my back.

User avatar
RockBottom
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:27 pm
Real Name: Steve
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2010 BMW R1200R
Location: Carlisle, PA

#7 Unread post by RockBottom » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:25 am

jstark47 wrote:
RockBottom wrote:I tried to join the BMW user group twice and never got an acceptance. Guess I'm not special enough.
How can I say this? It's... it's.... it's your F800 - it's just not a boxer! Only bikes with boxer mills are real BMW's!!!!! :mrgreen:

(I can sympathize - our G650X isn't a "real" BMW either - it has a Rotax engine and is assembled by Aprilia, fer Petes sake!!)
If I take a Sharpie and cross out the "BMW" on my bike and write in "Triumph," will *you* accept me?

User avatar
Big B
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Posts: 904
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 10:29 am
Sex: Male
Location: Watertown, WI

#8 Unread post by Big B » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:48 am

RockBottom wrote:
jstark47 wrote:
RockBottom wrote:I tried to join the BMW user group twice and never got an acceptance. Guess I'm not special enough.
How can I say this? It's... it's.... it's your F800 - it's just not a boxer! Only bikes with boxer mills are real BMW's!!!!! :mrgreen:

(I can sympathize - our G650X isn't a "real" BMW either - it has a Rotax engine and is assembled by Aprilia, fer Petes sake!!)
If I take a Sharpie and cross out the "BMW" on my bike and write in "Triumph," will *you* accept me?
yes :lol:
Come join the super cool fun fun brand new fresh scented Triumph Usergroup!
Fun for the whole Family!

User avatar
RockBottom
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:27 pm
Real Name: Steve
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2010 BMW R1200R
Location: Carlisle, PA

#9 Unread post by RockBottom » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:09 am

Big B wrote:
RockBottom wrote:
jstark47 wrote:
RockBottom wrote:I tried to join the BMW user group twice and never got an acceptance. Guess I'm not special enough.
How can I say this? It's... it's.... it's your F800 - it's just not a boxer! Only bikes with boxer mills are real BMW's!!!!! :mrgreen:

(I can sympathize - our G650X isn't a "real" BMW either - it has a Rotax engine and is assembled by Aprilia, fer Petes sake!!)
If I take a Sharpie and cross out the "BMW" on my bike and write in "Triumph," will *you* accept me?
yes :lol:
If I made a mistake and wrote "Triumhp" could I be president of the Idiot Subgroup of the group?

User avatar
MrShake
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 295
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:35 pm
Sex: Male
Location: Normal, Illinois

#10 Unread post by MrShake » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:24 am

jstark47 wrote:
RockBottom wrote:I tried to join the BMW user group twice and never got an acceptance. Guess I'm not special enough.
How can I say this? It's... it's.... it's your F800 - it's just not a boxer! Only bikes with boxer mills are real BMW's!!!!! :mrgreen:

(I can sympathize - our G650X isn't a "real" BMW either - it has a Rotax engine and is assembled by Aprilia, fer Petes sake!!)
So my Honda Goldwing with the boxer engine is actually a BMW? I better go sign up!
_____________________________________
1976 Golding GL1000 Bagger

User avatar
Gummiente
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Posts: 3485
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 5:34 am
Real Name: Mike
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 38
My Motorcycle: 03 Super Glide
Location: Kingston, ON

#11 Unread post by Gummiente » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:54 am

MrShake wrote:So my Honda Goldwing with the boxer engine is actually a BMW? I better go sign up!
My Ural is more of a BMW than your Wing, so I should sign up, too.
:canada: Mike :gummiente:
It isn't WHAT you ride,
It's THAT you ride

User avatar
king robb
Elite
Elite
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:53 am
Sex: Male
Location: Indianapolis
Contact:

#12 Unread post by king robb » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:04 am

Only thing worse than a bunch of BMW snobs is a bunch of BMW posers.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
2 wheels on the ground

User avatar
Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Posts: 3806
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:34 pm
Real Name: Johnny Strabler
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning
Location: Kansas City KS

#13 Unread post by Johnj » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:03 pm

If I still have the title to a stolen (from me) Triumph can I join?
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Image
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Post Reply