New Triumph Dealerships in North America

Big B
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male

New Triumph Dealerships in North America

#1 Unread post by Big B »

another one yoinked from the news forum, (thanks mike :mrgreen: )

TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLES WELCOMES NEW DEALERSHIPS TO ITS NETWORK
Friday, February 27th, 2009 - Triumph Motorcycle Press Release - Total Motorcycle - http://www.totalmotorcycle.com

ATLANTA (Feb. 27, 2009) – Triumph Motorcycles proudly announces the newest members of the Triumph family: DeSimone MotorSport in Mount Laurel, NJ, and European Motorrad in Saskatchewan. The new retailers join the Triumph network of more than 200 dealerships across North America, and will be showcasing Triumph Motorcycles, apparel and accessories to create a customized riding experience.

Triumph, the iconic British motorcycle manufacturer, sells some of the most technologically advanced and distinctive motorcycles available with the help of its dealer network. Each dealership brings years of experience coupled with a passion for motorcycles. The two new dealerships are no different. DeSimone MotorSport has been providing unparalleled customer service for more than three years. From the sales floor to the service department, the DeSimone MotorSport team is dedicated to providing the tools and service to ensure the ultimate customer experience for both new and seasoned riders. European Motorrad is one of the largest powersports dealerships in Saskatchewan and has been providing service to motorsports enthusiasts for more than 30 years.

“We are very excited to have DeSimone MotorSport and European Motorrad join the Triumph family,” said Mike Cunningham, Vice President of Dealer Development for Triumph Motorcycles (America) Ltd. “First and foremost our dealers are motorcycle enthusiasts and each one personifies the Triumph spirit. Their expertise proves invaluable when dealing with customers and makes DeSimone MotorSport and European Motorrad perfect additions to the Triumph team.”

In addition to featuring Triumph’s distinctive line of motorcycles, both dealerships carry Triumph’s line of accessories including windshields, saddle bags and trim pieces that enhance and personalize the styling, functionality and performance of the motorcycles. A full range of motorcycle riding apparel is also available that includes boots, pants, jackets and gloves.

For more information on DeSimone MotorSport, visit www.desimonemotorsport.com or call 856-840-1580. For information on European Motorrad, visit http://www.customcycleandmarine.com/eur ... iumph.html or call 306-934-3717.

Triumph Motorcycles (www.TriumphMotorcycles.com) is the British motorcycle marque that produces urban sport, modern classic, cruiser and touring motorcycles that are designed to provide an outstanding motorcycling experience. From the storied Bonneville to the class-leading Street Triple, Triumph offers a blend of design, character and performance that result in truly distinctive motorcycles. First established in 1902 and now located in Hinckley, Leicestershire, Triumph has always set the pace for category winning machines. The company is solely owned by Bloor Holdings Ltd. Its North American operations are based in Atlanta.
Come join the super cool fun fun brand new fresh scented Triumph Usergroup!
Fun for the whole Family!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Yay, more Triumph dealerships!

I would assume that Triumph is doing well in this market then. Honda should take note, as they are really scaling back on dealerships in the past 2 years.

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

High_Side
Years Riding: 48
My Motorcycle: Desert-X, CB1100F, CRF300 Rally, Nightha

#3 Unread post by High_Side »

Now if I could just find one that is ready to deal.....

king robb
Elite
Elite

#4 Unread post by king robb »

High_Side wrote:Now if I could just find one that is ready to deal.....
And thats why they are all called stealerships...they will do that...but never deal.
2 wheels on the ground

jstark47
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: '12 Tiger 800, '03 Trophy 1200

#5 Unread post by jstark47 »

DiSimone's becoming a dealership raises some concern with Triumph riders around here. There already is a Triumph franchise barely 10 miles away. The current franchise is a simple, basic, no-glitz, organization. DiSimone's is an upmarket dealership, but their service department is a disappointment. The service department that will deny the presence of an oil leak at the very moment the oil drops are hitting their service bay floor. (Obviously I've been there, had that experience.)

The current dealership's' other brands are Kawasaki and Suzuki. DiSimone's sells BMW, Ducati, and Victory. Triumph America is opting for style over substance. I can't see Triumph having two dealerships so close, and they will probably pull the current franchise. God knows where those new customers will get their bikes serviced then.....
Last edited by jstark47 on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
2003 Triumph Trophy 1200
2009 BMW F650GS (wife's)
2012 Triumph Tiger 800
2018 Yamaha XT250 (wife's)
2013 Kawasaki KLX250S

Big B

#6 Unread post by Big B »

well hopefully they'll take their bikes to the no-frills shop down the road. It may end up helping both dealerships. At the Yamaha dealership I used to work at we had a pretty slow sales department, but we were always booked out at least 2 weeks in advance on service because we were known to have a great service dept. People would buy their machines elsewhere and get them serviced at our place. Obviously we would have liked to sell them all, but I didn't care where they bought the thing, we'd gladly do their service work.
Come join the super cool fun fun brand new fresh scented Triumph Usergroup!
Fun for the whole Family!

Granpooba
Regular
Regular

#7 Unread post by Granpooba »

Well ............. I was/am ready to buy a Triumph. BUT !! The closest dealerships are 110 and 129 miles from me.

I have always liked the Brits bike as I learned to ride on a Triumph 650, way back when. But since then have owned mostly Japanese and Harleys.

Would like to do the Triumph scene again. But do not feel like running back and forth to a dealership that is over 100 miles away. Especially when the local Honda and Yamaha dealerships are only 4.5 miles away.

I would be selling my Gold Wing, as I no longer need a bike like that anymore and was opting for a cruiser, such as the Triumph America. But once again, I may have to opt for a Honda or Yamaha, just for peace of mind and service.

Besides, I have emailed inquiries to TWO Triumph dealers. And guess how many replies I have received ? Yuppers, you guessed it ... " 0 " !

This fellow is not very impressed ................. so I may be purchasing a Triumph when :pigsfly2: fly !!!

bsa_bob
Rookie
Rookie

#8 Unread post by bsa_bob »

I WANTED to trade a rstored 70 bonne into a dealer in detroit 55 miles from me. They wouldn't even talk to me.I'll buy a bigger shadow if they are so big they don't want my business.and a GOOD business will take anything in trade ..right now to sell a vehicle. leat thats what i thought. :frusty:

Granpooba
Regular
Regular

#9 Unread post by Granpooba »

bsa_bob wrote:I WANTED to trade a rstored 70 bonne into a dealer in detroit 55 miles from me. They wouldn't even talk to me.I'll buy a bigger shadow if they are so big they don't want my business.and a GOOD business will take anything in trade ..right now to sell a vehicle. leat thats what i thought. :frusty:
Detroit is in such a state of poor business and sinking lower, that you would think they would take a child's trike in trade.

These businesses that think that they are at the top of the ladder. Will soon find out that who put them at the top, will not be there, when they start to fall. Give them a little time and I am sure that they will be sleeping with the reptiles. :laughing: