What Not To Do On A Bike

keithvmx1200
Regular
Regular
Sex: Male

What Not To Do On A Bike

#1 Unread post by keithvmx1200 »

I own a B King, but I would not attempt to do what this guy does on his, my bike looks large, but it rides like its little brother the Busa in the twisties, and leaves the Busa behind up till 170 mph, but watch this vid to see what can be done with it if you have the balls, I am afraid mine are the size of a canary, CLICK ON BELOW
http://www.youtube.com/user/keithvmx120 ... qgHtjXD9j8
Regards Keith UK
PS a few stats about the B King. 183 BHP. Torque 108ft 1b. 0-60-2sec.
Top Speed 170mph, it has comfort, and a nice ride position, and if you want to go slow, it will cruise like a Harley, and if you want to go fast, it will go like a Busa, and I think they are giving them away with a pkt of cornflakes.

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#2 Unread post by Wrider »

But keep in mind your tires/suspension are going to last MUCH longer than his, and chances are so is your bodywork... :laughing:

As far as his corner entries where he's "backing it in" All he's doing is locking up the rear tire. My Volusia would do that with about the same results...
His wheelies... Hmmm, short power wheelies on a 1340cc I4 beast? Not very hard. I was doing them on a KLX400 and a WR450F the other day.
Stoppies are kinda impressive for how heavy of a bike it is, but they're not that high, are at very low speeds, and last all of 10 feet at the most.
Only thing impressive to me honestly in that video is his slow speed rolling burnouts.
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

Ryethil
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#3 Unread post by Ryethil »

Wrider wrote: Only thing impressive to me honestly in that video is his slow speed rolling burnouts.
Gett some momentum, not a lot or the bike may high side. Shift your weight to the insde peg, grab the front brake an twist the loud switch sharply. If you bring enough torque into the slide, (not HP) the rear wheel will brake free cleanly and easily.

He just seemed jerky to me.

However, if my HD's won't do any of this. should I stop messing with them and get a "REAL" motorcycle and become a real "man"?

:laughing:
Alex
It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places. WtPooh

My First Custom, Late 90's Sportster, Heavily Breathed On, Big Block, S&S HP Heads, Custom High Performance Pipes. Wickedly fast, Uncomfortable, Front end is a jackhammer. Age 18yrs, Still have the bike!

[img]http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab194/Ryethil/user28512_pic25609_1235625747-1.jpg[/img]

Amdonim
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: 2000 ZG1000

#4 Unread post by Amdonim »

Ryethil wrote:

However, if my HD's won't do any of this. should I stop messing with them and get a "REAL" motorcycle and become a real "man"?

I think a trip to a plastic surgeon would help more with this than a motorcycle :D

keithvmx1200
Regular
Regular

#5 Unread post by keithvmx1200 »

Amdonim wrote:
Ryethil wrote:

I think a trip to a plastic surgeon would help more with this than a motorcycle :D