The Ladies Lounge!

Message
Author
User avatar
zeligman
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:02 pm
Real Name: Alex
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: 02 Suzuki Volusia 800 (in salvage :( )
Location: Boston, MA
Contact:

#41 Unread post by zeligman » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:00 pm

Gummiente wrote:Dude, she could chew you up and spit you out and then go for breakfast at The Pancake House because she'd still be hungry

But I do see the attraction. :wink:
but i'd be smiling the whole time!
still recovering - back to crutches, then walking with a stick, then running - then hopefully riding again!

User avatar
Skier
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Posts: 2243
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:44 pm
Sex: Male
Location: Pullman, WA, USA
Contact:

#42 Unread post by Skier » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:03 pm

blues2cruise wrote:
jaskc78 wrote:Ok, guys. This was originally meant as a tongue-in-cheek post. The real reason we don't have a "Men's Room" is because let's face it--what do guys really talk about in the men's room? Nothing. It'd be a completely empty forum. It's against man law to have a conversation in the men's room.
I dunno....maybe you could discuss the latest trends in being a metrosexual. :P
Ya know....what shave cream you like best, what doo rag coordinates with your motorbike., etc. :laughing:
Hey now, wet shaving is serious business. :whistling:
[url=http://www.motoblag.com/blag/]Practicing the dark and forgotten art of using turn signals since '98.[/url]

blues2cruise
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10005
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:28 pm
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 11
My Motorcycle: Rocky Mountain Bicycle
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Contact:

#43 Unread post by blues2cruise » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:11 pm

Skier wrote:
blues2cruise wrote:
jaskc78 wrote:Ok, guys. This was originally meant as a tongue-in-cheek post. The real reason we don't have a "Men's Room" is because let's face it--what do guys really talk about in the men's room? Nothing. It'd be a completely empty forum. It's against man law to have a conversation in the men's room.
I dunno....maybe you could discuss the latest trends in being a metrosexual. :P
Ya know....what shave cream you like best, what doo rag coordinates with your motorbike., etc. :laughing:
Hey now, wet shaving is serious business. :whistling:
I agree. Do you have any idea how sexy it is when a man has a freshly "wet shaved" face?
Image

User avatar
zeligman
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:02 pm
Real Name: Alex
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: 02 Suzuki Volusia 800 (in salvage :( )
Location: Boston, MA
Contact:

#44 Unread post by zeligman » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:17 pm

blues2cruise wrote: I agree. Do you have any idea how sexy it is when a man has a freshly "wet shaved" face?
see, now THERE's a topic suitable for BOTH men's and women's lounges :) Please B2C, tell us :wink:
still recovering - back to crutches, then walking with a stick, then running - then hopefully riding again!

blues2cruise
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10005
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:28 pm
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 11
My Motorcycle: Rocky Mountain Bicycle
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Contact:

#45 Unread post by blues2cruise » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:17 pm

Gummiente wrote:
zeligman wrote:We COULD talk about how awesome all the women are on this forum

*looking at post immediately above* :wink:
Dude, she could chew you up and spit you out and then go for breakfast at The Pancake House because she'd still be hungry.




Moi???? :angel:

:angel2: :wink: :lol:




But I do see the attraction. :wink:
Image

blues2cruise
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10005
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:28 pm
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 11
My Motorcycle: Rocky Mountain Bicycle
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Contact:

#46 Unread post by blues2cruise » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:06 pm

zeligman wrote:
blues2cruise wrote: I agree. Do you have any idea how sexy it is when a man has a freshly "wet shaved" face?
see, now THERE's a topic suitable for BOTH men's and women's lounges :) Please B2C, tell us :wink:
Well...not that I have any recent experience....long story...

But a freshly shaved face is so soft and smooth and smells so-o-o-o good.....it inspires one to get up close and personal. (No after shave or cologne needed.) :oops: :D
Image

User avatar
jstark47
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Posts: 3509
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:58 pm
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: '12 Tiger 800, '03 Trophy 1200
Location: Lumberton, NJ

#47 Unread post by jstark47 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:46 am

blues2cruise wrote:
zeligman wrote:
blues2cruise wrote: I agree. Do you have any idea how sexy it is when a man has a freshly "wet shaved" face?
see, now THERE's a topic suitable for BOTH men's and women's lounges :) Please B2C, tell us :wink:
Well...not that I have any recent experience....long story...

But a freshly shaved face is so soft and smooth and smells so-o-o-o good.....it inspires one to get up close and personal. (No after shave or cologne needed.) :oops: :D
Guess that leaves out me and Gummi....... we both have beards! :lol: (we're also both married, lol...)
2003 Triumph Trophy 1200
2009 BMW F650GS (wife's)
2012 Triumph Tiger 800
2018 Yamaha XT250 (wife's)
2013 Kawasaki KLX250S

User avatar
BuzZz
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Posts: 4723
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:02 am
Real Name: Never Used Here
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 38
My Motorcycle: makes my 'nads tingle
Location: Buttfluck Nowhere, Manitoba

#48 Unread post by BuzZz » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Don't sweat it jstark.... my face is as soft and smooth as the inside of a woman's thigh, and it ain't helped me any..... :(

but Lady Blues may not think of a freshly shaved face the same way again after that description..... :mrgreen:
No Witnesses.... :shifty:

blues2cruise
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10005
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:28 pm
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 11
My Motorcycle: Rocky Mountain Bicycle
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Contact:

#49 Unread post by blues2cruise » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:55 pm

jstark47 wrote:
blues2cruise wrote:
zeligman wrote:
blues2cruise wrote: I agree. Do you have any idea how sexy it is when a man has a freshly "wet shaved" face?
see, now THERE's a topic suitable for BOTH men's and women's lounges :) Please B2C, tell us :wink:
Well...not that I have any recent experience....long story...

But a freshly shaved face is so soft and smooth and smells so-o-o-o good.....it inspires one to get up close and personal. (No after shave or cologne needed.) :oops: :D
Guess that leaves out me and Gummi....... we both have beards! :lol: (we're also both married, lol...)
Married men are not part of my equation. :P :wink:
Image

blues2cruise
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10005
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:28 pm
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 11
My Motorcycle: Rocky Mountain Bicycle
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Contact:

#50 Unread post by blues2cruise » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:56 pm

BuzZz wrote:Don't sweat it jstark.... my face is as soft and smooth as the inside of a woman's thigh, and it ain't helped me any..... :(

but Lady Blues may not think of a freshly shaved face the same way again after that description..... :mrgreen:
Hmm....perhaps a dfferent analogy.... :laughing:
Image

User avatar
zeligman
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:02 pm
Real Name: Alex
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: 02 Suzuki Volusia 800 (in salvage :( )
Location: Boston, MA
Contact:

#51 Unread post by zeligman » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:29 pm

blues2cruise wrote:
Married men are not part of my equation. :P :wink:
but that doesn't stop us from appreciating beauty and strength and class - much in the same way no matter what bike we ride, we always notice and appreciate the grace and artistic lines of others...

:wink:
still recovering - back to crutches, then walking with a stick, then running - then hopefully riding again!

User avatar
Mr. Invisible
Elite
Elite
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:34 pm
Sex: Male
Location: Hopkinsville, KY

#52 Unread post by Mr. Invisible » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:47 pm

And I just hung up my razor for the season.

User avatar
Mr. Invisible
Elite
Elite
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:34 pm
Sex: Male
Location: Hopkinsville, KY

#53 Unread post by Mr. Invisible » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:50 pm

I don't know if I would want a "men's room" on the board. That just doesn't leave any good images to mind.



Now "Man Cave" might work. :laughing:

blues2cruise
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10005
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:28 pm
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 11
My Motorcycle: Rocky Mountain Bicycle
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Contact:

#54 Unread post by blues2cruise » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:06 pm

zeligman wrote:
blues2cruise wrote:
Married men are not part of my equation. :P :wink:
but that doesn't stop us from appreciating beauty and strength and class - much in the same way no matter what bike we ride, we always notice and appreciate the grace and artistic lines of others...

:wink:
Absolutely. I think both genders whether married or single always have an eye open for a quick glance. :) or a quick smile. :)
Image

blues2cruise
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10005
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:28 pm
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 11
My Motorcycle: Rocky Mountain Bicycle
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Contact:

#55 Unread post by blues2cruise » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Mr. Invisible wrote:I don't know if I would want a "men's room" on the board. That just doesn't leave any good images to mind.



Now "Man Cave" might work. :laughing:
Oh, the things that come to mind with that. :laughing:
Last edited by blues2cruise on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
BuzZz
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Posts: 4723
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:02 am
Real Name: Never Used Here
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 38
My Motorcycle: makes my 'nads tingle
Location: Buttfluck Nowhere, Manitoba

#56 Unread post by BuzZz » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:25 pm

blues2cruise wrote: Hmm....perhaps a dfferent analogy.... :laughing:
I could give you a different analogy, but not a better one.... :dunno:


That's O.K. though.... I understand.... :wink:

:mrgreen:
No Witnesses.... :shifty:

Post Reply