Fogging up in the rain

Gummiente
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 38
My Motorcycle: 03 Super Glide

#21 Unread post by Gummiente »

redwing wrote:Please excuse the Harley comment ... I want one but they're just so expensive.
OMG - a Beemer rider making a disparaging comment about a Harley? That has never happened before. What is the world coming to? Oh, this is a dark day in the history of motorcycling...
:canada: Mike :gummiente:
It isn't WHAT you ride,
It's THAT you ride

redwing
Elite
Elite

#22 Unread post by redwing »

Hi Gummiente ... After thinking more about what my friend said ... I think he said something more like 'in high wind and driving rain I pull over' ... and that's a different situation and good advice.

If I could afford to own two motorcycles what would be the oldest Road King you would consider buying and what about cost? What kind of total miles might a bike I get before it would have major mechanical problems? A local Harley Dealer (Renegade Harley) has maybe a hundred used bikes for sale.

Robert
2008 BMW R1200R and is it sweet...

havegunjoe
Elite
Elite
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: 2004 Yamaha 650 V-Star

#23 Unread post by havegunjoe »

Check with a dealer. I bought a clear plastic screen that sticks to the inside of your shield that does not fog up. Repeat, it does not fog up. It works great, cost was $20, and you can even get them shaded to help with the sun. I don’t know the name as it was over a year ago but I am sure they can find them in any parts/accessory catalog.
DEMOCRACY IS 2 WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR DINNER.
LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE.