Ha ha ha.....

Slap-Bassist531
Veteran
Veteran
Sex: Male

Ha ha ha.....

#1 Unread post by Slap-Bassist531 »

Well, lately me and my mom have been staying in a hotel (her and stepdad fighting so we sleep there to get away from him), and well its hilarious because all sorts of people with motorcycles, ATVs, dune buggies come and 'take her spot' so she gets all pissed and the other night I was standing outside of my room talking to a guy about motorcycle (he was offering a REALLY good deal on a Kawa 500 for only 900 bucks and it has only around 3000 miles!) but of course my mom was being ana and didn't want to have anything to do with it. Anyways the point that was so funny is we were sitting by the pool and I was talkin to a guy who had some B-E-A-UTIFUL V-stars, then later on when the guy walked away my mom was like "Sky please don't talk to any of these biker people because they are really scaring me", so I responded with "Why? They are some really nice people! Plus! I plan on becoming a 'biker' soon!" and she just started flipping out and tried talking to my dad about it but he wants me to become one so I can ride with him :D . Haha I jus thought I'd share that because it was pretty funny.... Man oh man I never realized so many people in Oak Ridge had so many nice bikes.....
Have a good time ALL the time

earwig
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#2 Unread post by earwig »

you're going to get yelled at by the hard core vets for planning on becoming a biker, hehe. anyway what was that about your mom and ana? how old is she? hahaha just kiddin sorry.

Slap-Bassist531
Veteran
Veteran

#3 Unread post by Slap-Bassist531 »

earwig wrote:you're going to get yelled at by the hard core vets for planning on becoming a biker, hehe. anyway what was that about your mom and ana? how old is she? hahaha just kiddin sorry.
haha well i mean i always mention (if i talk bikes or something with abiker) how i plan on takin the msf course and how taking it easy with my first 1-2 bikes and also i think she was being so ana because my dad used to be a biker back in the day when they were married (about 13 years ago) and when they fought he used to hit her and such :/ but now hes a church freak but none the less i guess she just got a bad outlook on bikers because my dad was /is kind of one... btw shes 36 and 37 july 10th haha
Have a good time ALL the time