The Riding Game!

JackoftheGreen
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: Versys 1000 LE "Gleep"

Re: The Riding Game!

#691 Unread post by JackoftheGreen »

Gonna change it up since we haven't got any movement.

For Mother's Day, your bike with a bouquet of flowers in the frame! Or in the parking lot of a florist if you can't find some flowers .

Hutch
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2017 Yamaha FZ-07

#692 Unread post by Hutch »

Since it's past mothers day, I figured a flower shop will do.
Florist_FZ-07.jpg
Florist_FZ-07.jpg (142.89 KiB) Viewed 22006 times
For the next photo I'd like to see your bike in front of a historical landmark near your town. Kudos for a short history lesson explaining what it is if it's not obvious.

JackoftheGreen
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: Versys 1000 LE "Gleep"

#693 Unread post by JackoftheGreen »

Here's a couple teasers from the Lolo Pass trip we just came home from. More pictures and narrative to come in my blog!
This is the Twinjas at the Splash Dams historical marker on the Payette River, somewhere along ID-55 south of Smith's Ferry.
Lolo Trip 2017 060.jpg
Lolo Trip 2017 060.jpg (83.99 KiB) Viewed 21901 times
Lolo Trip 2017 061.jpg
Lolo Trip 2017 061.jpg (90.86 KiB) Viewed 21901 times
Next challenge, your bike with a school bus in the frame! School's out pretty soon most places across the US so this might take some adventuring!

Rubiadiabla
Veteran
Veteran
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 25
My Motorcycle: 2014 CTX 1300,2012 Ninja 650

#694 Unread post by Rubiadiabla »

Come on friends!!! Let's revive this game. Somebody go get a pic of your bike with a school bus and..... GO!!!!
'Well behaved women seldom make history.' -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

blues2cruise
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#695 Unread post by blues2cruise »

I'm bikeless at the moment. I need to find a place to live before I can get another bike. I could pretend and use my Dodge Ram. LOL

Rubiadiabla
Veteran
Veteran

#696 Unread post by Rubiadiabla »

It's been almost a month since school started. On my ride to work everyday, I pass my baby boy (he's 14 years old and in the 9th grade) waiting at the bus stop. He stands there with his friends, (his hoodie pulled up covering his line of vision this morning) and never looks at me. Not a look, a smile, nor a wave. I remember being a teenager and I remember what it was like to have my parents around when I was with my friends but come on!!!! lol Gotta give me props for being on a Ninja right? And... my hair is dyed red to match my bike, (upon my son's request even). Kawasaki calls it Passion Red <3 Embarrassing mom or not, gotta give me props for being on a bike instead of in beat up old Ford Taurus hatchback right? Could be worse... Sigh.. maybe someday I'll get a hint of a wave.

Anyway.... The riding game has been stalemate for quite some time now and it makes me sad. If you are new to the TMW forums let me first say welcome :) You're in a great place with a great bunch of people. Second, check out the riding game and play, here's how it works: One guy/gal makes up the next picture challenge, say... your bike next to a dairy cow, the first person to take a pic of their bike with a dairy cow in the frame wins that round and gets to post the next challenge. It's a fun way to stay connected, show off our shiny bikes and gives us an excuse to go out and ride and explore. I remember how much fun my hubby Jack of the Green and I had stalking armored trucks for a pic. We had no luck and somebody else won, but 2 days after the challenge had been met, I just happened to be at the bank teller window on my Shadow and here comes an armored truck to refill an atm. I had to get my phone out and snap a pic, just for self gratification :D

The current challenge is... you guessed it. 'Your bike with a school bus'. I'll give you a couple days to meet this challenge before I actually stop on my way to work, put my kickstand down and snap a pic of me and my red hair, my pretty Ninja and my mortified baby boy and his friends as the school bus arrives. I'll totally do it. He'll thank you in advance for your participation :D

We can have a lot of fun posting fall pics before we have to garage our pretties for the winter... boo...

<3 Rubia

Rubiadiabla
Veteran
Veteran

#697 Unread post by Rubiadiabla »

Here it is, as promised :) Today just so happens to be my birthday and my handsome son knows the extent I'll go to achieve a riding game challenge so he agreed to take my pic with his school bus. <3

Next challenge: I wanna see your bike next to a Fall or Halloween display. Can be a bin of pumpkins in front of a grocery store or something in somebody's yard etc etc. And GO!!!

<3 Rubia
Attachments
Riding game school bus
Riding game school bus
1506519903893.jpg (3.16 KiB) Viewed 21458 times

NorthernPete
Years Riding: 11
My Motorcycle: 1988 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500

#698 Unread post by NorthernPete »

I’ll see if I can do something with this in the next bit. Lol. My wife says the pumpkin spice stuff is popping up.
1988 VN1500
2009 GS500F

Rubiadiabla
Veteran
Veteran

#699 Unread post by Rubiadiabla »

Always up for pumpkin spice! We're totally game Pete, whats the next challenge?

NorthernPete
Years Riding: 11
My Motorcycle: 1988 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500

#700 Unread post by NorthernPete »

How about your bike in front of a mini putt?
1988 VN1500
2009 GS500F