rayian
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 8
My Motorcycle: 2007 Suzuki SV650

Re: The Riding Game!

#61 Unread post by rayian »

In a bathing suit? I hate to say this but here in Calgary I woke up to snow this morning and it's been snowing off and on all day. First time in my life I've seen snow in May. Well, actually I've seen it 3 times in May this year.

Nice Post office shots by the way.

RhadamYgg
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2006/Yamaha/FZ6

#62 Unread post by RhadamYgg »

Bathing Suit Optional. :) I was in Calgary at the end of August one year for a family reunion. The day we left... Summer left too and it was cold and miserable after a series of beautiful 80 degree days.

I actually really like Canada - and Canadians... I don't think I could take being that cold for that large a part of the year, though. It is kinda like Helsinki, Finland. Beautiful - when I visited there on the summer solstice.... 70 degrees - mild cooling breeze - maybe 75... Even up in Roveneime (spelled wrong I'm sure). There just isn't any way I could take harsh winters like that - though - and half-year darkness in the case of Rovenieme.

I'm an aspiring photographer... And by aspiring I mean, I think it would be great to have some nice equipment and now what to do with it. So, I have a half-way decent camera with a nice zoom and I'm really glad that with today's technology - it is hard to screw up a daytime picture.
RhadamYgg / Skydiver / Motorbike Rider / Mountain Climber
FZ6/11302 mi|Suzuki B-King/5178 mi|Ninja 250cc/5300 mi| (rented)ST1300 850 mi
Hoping my kids don't hate me too much in the future.
Random 2003/Corwin 2006/Cordelia and Morrigan 2009

RhadamYgg
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2006/Yamaha/FZ6

#63 Unread post by RhadamYgg »

Well, you know we could get inventive. The bike and hot person could be in the garage - or the living room as I've seen a couple of pics to attest that there is only one place to store a motorcycle at home - and it is the living room. :) Or if you have a particularly cold resistant participant...
RhadamYgg / Skydiver / Motorbike Rider / Mountain Climber
FZ6/11302 mi|Suzuki B-King/5178 mi|Ninja 250cc/5300 mi| (rented)ST1300 850 mi
Hoping my kids don't hate me too much in the future.
Random 2003/Corwin 2006/Cordelia and Morrigan 2009

dean owens
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: '06 Yamaha Fz6

#64 Unread post by dean owens »

i haven't been able to be around for a month or so. i was wonder how the game has been going. y'all got some nice pics on here. i've updated the first post with all the challenges and links to them being completed. as soon as i can get my tires changed i plan on joining back in.

if y'all could remember something... it makes the game easier for people to jump into if you put the latest challenge at the bottom of every post. that way there's no confusion and digging through the thread to find it.

Next Challenge: Your bike - with a hot chick! Or if you are a girl - hot guy. Preferably in Memorial Day spirit - in a bathing suit!
Current: 2006 Yamaha FZ6 (Faster Blue)

Previous: 1983 Honda GL650 Interstate (given back to previous owner)

Project: 1980 CX500 Custom - making a cafe racer

High_Side
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 48
My Motorcycle: Desert-X, CB1100F, CRF300 Rally, Nightha

#65 Unread post by High_Side »

dean owens wrote:i haven't been able to be around for a month or so. i was wonder how the game has been going. y'all got some nice pics on here. i've updated the first post with all the challenges and links to them being completed. as soon as i can get my tires changed i plan on joining back in.

if y'all could remember something... it makes the game easier for people to jump into if you put the latest challenge at the bottom of every post. that way there's no confusion and digging through the thread to find it.

Next Challenge: Your bike - with a hot chick! (deleted for irrelevance) Preferably in Memorial Day spirit - in a bathing suit!
Ahem**Blues*** they're all standing back waiting for you to play....

dean owens
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: '06 Yamaha Fz6

#66 Unread post by dean owens »

High_Side wrote:
dean owens wrote:i haven't been able to be around for a month or so. i was wonder how the game has been going. y'all got some nice pics on here. i've updated the first post with all the challenges and links to them being completed. as soon as i can get my tires changed i plan on joining back in.

Next Challenge: Your bike - with a hot chick! (deleted for irrelevance) Preferably in Memorial Day spirit - in a bathing suit!
Ahem**Blues*** they're all standing back waiting for you to play....
:roll2:

Next Challenge: Your bike - with a hot chick! Or if you are a girl - hot guy. Preferably in Memorial Day spirit - in a bathing suit!
Current: 2006 Yamaha FZ6 (Faster Blue)

Previous: 1983 Honda GL650 Interstate (given back to previous owner)

Project: 1980 CX500 Custom - making a cafe racer

zeligman
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: 02 Suzuki Volusia 800 (in salvage :( )

#67 Unread post by zeligman »

can someone please call an ambulance for me...
still recovering - back to crutches, then walking with a stick, then running - then hopefully riding again!

BuzZz
Years Riding: 47
My Motorcycle: makes my 'nads tingle

#68 Unread post by BuzZz »

Since I'm not playing, I am going to make a ruling :rulez:

As much as I approve of Blue's entry, it does not count.
The challenge was a pic of a hot member of the opposite sex in a bathing suit with your bike, not a pic of yourself, even if you are hot.

So the 'hot chick/dude in a bathing suit with your bike' still stands. Multiple entries encouraged. (I'm counting on you guys to get some good pics up here)

So any other such pics Blues or anyone else cares to put up will be happily accepted, but they will not count towards the challenge. :mrgreen:
No Witnesses.... :shifty:

zeligman
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: 02 Suzuki Volusia 800 (in salvage :( )

#69 Unread post by zeligman »

BuzZz wrote:Since I'm not playing, I am going to make a ruling :rulez:

As much as I approve of Blue's entry, it does not count.
The challenge was a pic of a hot member of the opposite sex in a bathing suit with your bike, not a pic of yourself, even if you are hot.

So the 'hot chick/dude in a bathing suit with your bike' still stands. Multiple entries encouraged. (I'm counting on you guys to get some good pics up here)

So any other such pics Blues or anyone else cares to put up will be happily accepted, but they will not count towards the challenge. :mrgreen:
just so I understand buzz's ruling - for instance, blues could wear that bikini and sit on MY bike and that would count, right?
:roll2: :innoncent:
still recovering - back to crutches, then walking with a stick, then running - then hopefully riding again!

BuzZz
Years Riding: 47
My Motorcycle: makes my 'nads tingle

#70 Unread post by BuzZz »

zeligman wrote: just so I understand buzz's ruling - for instance, blues could wear that bikini and sit on MY bike and that would count, right?
:roll2: :innoncent:
If you can make that happen, you win the whole F'n game. :wink:
No Witnesses.... :shifty: