Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: Suzuki Vstrom 2004

Crazy? you decided

#1 Unread post by LocoMotion104 »

Hi everybody,
This is a great forum. So helpful to find such an expansive of resources!! As a young blond girl everyone takes a double when they see me drive by on my motorcycle. You can imagine what they would do see me wear flippers water wings and inner tube goggles and a snorkel! Or how about standing on the back while playing a guitar. Yeah I was recently filming a video for a contest and I had to do some crazy stuff. I am the only girl in the contest and I need some support. I don't have alot of cyber friends so I really need help to get my hits up . Check out the video and share it with your friends!! thanx everybody

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

Re: Crazy? you decidedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS0ZMed

#2 Unread post by Johnj »

Hello and welcome to the forum. You crazy girl. You look like a lot of fun to party with.
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

LocoMotion104
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: Suzuki Vstrom 2004

Girl Rider in flippers gets finalist!

#3 Unread post by LocoMotion104 »

Hey everybody! Happy trails!(especially to everyone who rides a Suzuki haha)
My clip was selected as a finalist in a video contest! If you have never seen a girl ride a motorcycle wearing goggles, flippers and an innertube
you gotta check it out. Share it with your friends too, the judges factor in number of hits!
thanx riders!