Stupid fat feet

roscowgo
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

Stupid fat feet

#1 Unread post by roscowgo »

So who here has ginormous feets that get in the way of your riding?

13EEE here. And the stupid things hang over the edge of my floorboards. After managing to drag one foot underneath the right side board, I'm kinda overly conscious of it.

I'm glad I'm not my cousin Adam. He wears like a size 19 or some ridiculous thing. :lol:

Also, how the hell yall been?

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

Re: Stupid fat feet

#2 Unread post by Wrider »

Where've you been buddy!
I don't have EEE, but I wear depending on the manufacturer anywhere from a 13E to a 14E. So yeah I understand... It really sucks trying to get on a sportbike when you're wearing your steel-toed workboots!
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

roscowgo
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#3 Unread post by roscowgo »

oh just going back and forth in the world and up and down in it.
:twisted:

insane work schedule, lots of school.

im smack in the middle of a ground up network rebuild, even down to the cabling, as well as a transition to a brand new records/emr/hr/financial system. basically anything that can change ... is.
:boat:

add thatto a full time computer science degree....yeeeesh

the heels and outside edge of all my shoes are worn smooth 8) . riding is about the only thing keeping me sane.

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#4 Unread post by Wrider »

Jeez man, all of that combined? Are you sure you're sane? Even with the motorcycle??? lol
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

roscowgo
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#5 Unread post by roscowgo »

Well, I wouldn't wanna mosey upstairs and talk to one of the psychologists. Let's just put it that way.

Few weeks ago IT was having a NIGHTMARE day, and it just happened to be a really intense thunderstorm outside. One of the commitment folks wandered in, like he does every so often, to shoot the "poo poo". Asked how I was doing. I told him I was thinking about going outside to hug the flagpole and wait for the flash. Butthead laughed at me :lol:

:devil:

my projects:
1. cabling with cat6 for 4 counties
2. all new network gear(routers, gigabit switches etc)
3. all new domain controllers(upgrade from 2k server to 2008)
4. new firewall gadjet & VPN. (asa series from cisco)
5. Migrating from using a hosted pop3 email service to exchange.
6. migrating outside webpage from current provider and re-designing that.
7. Learning sharepoint for company wide intranet.
8. trying to get a decent salesman to sell us a metro ethernet contract for our wan stuff to the other 3 counties
9. trying to get a different salesman to give us a quote on video conferencing stuff(desktop to desktop in remote counties)
10. ditching the records system, and medical records system, and hr/financial system we've had for 20 years for something brand new.
11. 4 year bachelors in computer science.(usually about 30 hours of programming homework per week, per programming class)

Yee. Freaking. Haw. :shock: And of course taking care of the normal day to day, I can't print, I can't send email etc things.

And my feet are too fat to sit on the boards. :laughing:

jstark47
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: '12 Tiger 800, '03 Trophy 1200

#6 Unread post by jstark47 »

roscowgo wrote:7. Learning sharepoint for company wide intranet.
You can't learn sharepoint, you can only experience it. Immerse yourself and wallow in it's microsoft-ish wonderfulness.... :puke:

(not a microsoft fan)

I have triple E feet too, but am not a cruiser rider. No cruiser, no floorboards; no floorboards, no problem. If I get a sport-tourer cranked over far enough to drag pegs...... I've got bigger problems than my feet!!
2003 Triumph Trophy 1200
2009 BMW F650GS (wife's)
2012 Triumph Tiger 800
2018 Yamaha XT250 (wife's)
2013 Kawasaki KLX250S

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#7 Unread post by Wrider »

jstark47 wrote:You can't learn sharepoint, you can only experience it. Immerse yourself and wallow in it's microsoft-ish wonderfulness.... :puke:
Lmao there's a video out there about Macs and how you don't "use" them, you're just there sharing the Mac experience, and if you so happen to do something useful while you're at it, so much the better!

roscowgo
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#8 Unread post by roscowgo »

hehe. i actually like sdharepoint so far. or at least the ....concept. what im not getting at all is sql server + spoint+activedirectory. /shudder

edit. and i drug my foot off of the board in the parking lot yet again yesterday. thats quite uncomfortable. luckily if im over far enough for that to happen the frame won't let my foot go under the bike.

if i wear the uncomfortable alpinestars they slide. the comfy work books actually have grip and snatch the blacktop.

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#9 Unread post by sunshine229 »

Welcome back! :wave:

Your work stories are so very interesting, they are overbearing on the actual subject of the topic. :lol:

I have big feet for a woman so that deters me from buying awesomely sexy shoes that are on sale (they never fit) but thankfully I don't have any problems with fitting my feet on a motorcycle. :mrgreen:

As for work, I see that you are almost as busy as I am... :lol: Or at least you are just as busy, which sometimes makes me feel better knowing there are other people out there that have to work as much as I do. :wacko:
Andrea :sun:

roscowgo
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#10 Unread post by roscowgo »

sunshine229 wrote:Welcome back! :wave:

Your work stories are so very interesting, they are overbearing on the actual subject of the topic. :lol:

I have big feet for a woman so that deters me from buying awesomely sexy shoes that are on sale (they never fit) but thankfully I don't have any problems with fitting my feet on a motorcycle. :mrgreen:

As for work, I see that you are almost as busy as I am... :lol: Or at least you are just as busy, which sometimes makes me feel better knowing there are other people out there that have to work as much as I do. :wacko:

Work stinks. I'm trying to transition to being a fulltime layabout, but the redneck retirement fund isn't cooperating with me at all.

Maybe if I rode around with my feet on the pair valve and the air cleaner I wouldn't have these problems. :laughing: