totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from Total Motorcycle

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

I send this out a couple of days ago, but I'm not sure it sent so...

Welcome to our once-a-year email blast to our huge Total Motorcycle family!

First, I want to wish you and yours a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEARS
2018 and a wonderful holiday season. I hope it brings you closer to friends and family, adds a smile wrinkle or two and some great new memories! I consider everyone who visits Total Motorcycle to be part of the family (280 million strong now) and I thank you for helping www.totalmotorcycle.com support motorcyclists and motorcycling worldwide in 2017!

Second on the list, is I wanted to let you know since August Total Motorcycle has gone through 3 major changes. 2017 was a very busy year for website upgrades!

- We now have a new responsive, socially integrated website! Surf Total Motorcycle like never before on your phone, tablet and desktop. We are also are on 11 different social media channels and offer 2 RSS feeds, all updated daily. We have also upgraded our forums as well.

- All our pages are https (100% secure and encrypted). I care deeply about your privacy and information, and using https helps keep all your information secure.

- In December (as of last week) we are now part of the Google/Ezoic Artificial Intelligence program along with 3500 other websites! What this does is enhance the user experience at TMW by dynamically changing the content on a user basis by allowing the AI program to "shift around"
content to better suit an individuals behaviors. Plus, we now have a global network of servers (IaaS) sharing our content worldwide, so if you are in Europe, Asia, Australia, or wherever TMW will be much faster than ever!

If you are still reading this, thank you; but I'll cut it off here and again wish you a wonderful holiday season!

Have a wonderful day and see you around Total Motorcycle!

:santa:

:sleigh:

Mike & The Staff of Total Motorcycle

Mike Le Pard
Founder
www.totalmotorcycle.com
18 years – 280 million Readers – Largest Motorcycle Site in North America
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

pchast
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: 1980 Suzuki GS550L, 2019 Zero DSR

Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from Total Motorcycle

#2 Unread post by pchast »

Thanks for all you do.......
Happy Holidays.

Pete
2019 Zero DSR, 1980 Suzuki GS550L

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from Total Motorcycle

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 EVERYONE!!!

:party:

mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.