Total Motorcycle is 100% GDPR compliant.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Total Motorcycle is 100% GDPR compliant.

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Greetings to the community!

Thank you VERY much for being a big part of the Total Motorcycle World Community! As many of you may already know (or have read/heard about) there is a push for internet sites and services to protect and look after your data called GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For the past 19 years, I (Total Motorcycle) have never sold your data and have always done my upmost best to protect any data that you share on my site, Total Motorcycle. Because of this compliance was "easier" for Total Motorcycle than many other sites (looking at you Facebook), I had to make sure the 3rd party services we use were compliant as well and they were upholding the high standards I expected. As of May 25th, Total Motorcycle is 100% GDPR compliant and 100% HTTPS secure.

I have also updated all our Privacy Policies and T&C's to reflect everything I do and use at Total Motorcycle:

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/privacy-policy/
ucp.php?mode=terms
ucp.php?mode=privacy

Also those in the EU will be served a "This website uses cookies" popup message to accept. ALL sites use cookies, the internet wouldn't function without them... after all, how could you login or post a message or view a site otherwise? But some cookies are BAD, we don't use those. Please consider accepting all of Total Motorcycle cookies, they are not there to harm you in any way.

With a lot of hard work over the past 19 years GDPR presented us another opportunity to showcase that WE CARE and PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY yet again and I thank you for not only visiting my site, Total Motorcycle, but for trusting in me and my site too.

Professional. Unbiased. Quality second to none. With 300 Million Readers and 19 years in online we have built a solid, trustworthy and dependable reputation. Total Motorcycle is your destination for bike, gear, products and accessory reviews, views and opinions. Total Motorcycle – Built by Riders for Riders.”

Have a great day!

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

pchast
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: 1980 Suzuki GS550L, 2019 Zero DSR

Re: Total Motorcycle is 100% GDPR compliant.

#2 Unread post by pchast »

Thank You Mike.
2019 Zero DSR, 1980 Suzuki GS550L

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: Total Motorcycle is 100% GDPR compliant.

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

pchast wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 4:02 pm Thank You Mike.
You are most welcome! It was a lot of reading and hard work to make sense of GDPR. I always treat each user and their information like gold and I wanted to make sure I did everything possible to protect them. Everyone has put a lot of trust and loyalty into Total Motorcycle and it was the least I could do to show you that trust was well deserved.

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.