FRAUD WARNING: Scam selling motorcycles online claiming to be from Total Motorcycle

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

FRAUD WARNING: Scam selling motorcycles online claiming to be from Total Motorcycle

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

We have had reports of an online scam selling new/used motorcycles online claiming to be from Total Motorcycle and claiming to be employees of Total Motorcycle.

Total Motorcycle DOES NOT SELL ANYTHING ONLINE. We do not sell motorcycles, parts, accessories nor charge a fee, subscription or membership. If you are buying a new/used motorcycle and the company claims the bike to be from Total Motorcycle, is Total Motorcycle or works at Total Motorcycle or that Total Motorcycle is selling motorcycles, it is a SCAM. Contact us immediately.

This scam is currently running out of India either using an APP or using via social media sites like ads on Quikr India and here are the details we have received so far:

They are asking for deposits in Bitcoin, bank to bank transfer, online or atm transfer to ship the bike(s) from Canada. IF YOU EVER SEND BITCOIN to a scam it is untraceable by the authorities.

Company Names they are using:
TOTAL MOTORCYCLE LLC
TOTAL MOTORCYCLE LIMITED
TOTAL MOTORCYCLE LTD

Salesman:
IMRAN SHAIKH

Whatsapp ID:
+919591722597

Address they are using:
Fort Calgary, 750 9 ave Calgary, Ab T2g 5e1, Canada

Bank account they are using:

Standard Chartered Bank (India)
Account: 75110365080
Name: Devisetty Manoj Kumar
IFSC: SCBL0036039

Bank: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK

Address: H - 8, SHOW ROOM NO. 1BHAGWAT BHAWAN, M. I. ROAD, JAIPUR - 302 001, INDIA
State: RAJASTHAN
District: JAIPUR (Click here for all the branches of "STANDARD CHARTERED BANK" in "JAIPUR" District)
Branch: JAIPUR

IFSC Code: SCBL0036039 (used for RTGS, IMPS and NEFT transactions)
Branch Code: Last six characters of IFSC Code represent Branch code.
MICR Code: 302036002

PLEASE REPORT any fraudulent or suspicious activity to me (Total Motorcycle) right away.

I am very sorry to have to report the above but I hope this stops anyone from losing money from this scam.

Mike Le Pard
Owner, Total Motorcycle

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.