Forum Update March 25, 2019 - Latest and Newest Version of phpBB!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Great news everyone! Our wonderful community has been updated and upgraded to the latest version of phpBB!

While you won't notice the majority of changes in the background, 3.2.5 is smoother running, quicker, a lot more bugs have been worked out and overall an even better experience for you!

As always, with any major phpBB forum update, if you see anything acting weird or strange, PLEASE LET ME KNOW asap.

For now, enjoy and thank you for being part of the most friendly motorcycle community on the Internet!!!

Mike
Owner, TMW
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

JackoftheGreen
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: Versys 1000 LE "Gleep"

Re: Forum Update March 25, 2019 - Latest and Newest Version of phpBB!

#2 Unread post by JackoftheGreen »

Mike,

So far, everything seems exceptionally clean on my end. In this instance I'm using Chrome on a Win10 machine with an AMD 6300, and NVIDIA GTX660 GPU and SSD. So there ya go.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: Forum Update March 25, 2019 - Latest and Newest Version of phpBB!

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Great news! Well, that is awesome, you never know when you upgrade/update something how it is going to work or interact with existing code and features.

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.