Happy 20th Anniversary Total Motorcycle!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

:specialannouncement: :specialannouncement: :specialannouncement: :specialannouncement:
https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/happy-2 ... motorcycle

Happy 20th Anniversary Total Motorcycle! 20 great year helping 320 million great riders around the globe. 1 man and team of great volunteers who each and everyday, unselfishly, pour their passion into TMW so we can support motorcycling worldwide, get people to discover riding and the freedom of being on two wheels. Started in September 1999, Total Motorcycle has grown, grown and grown from a dream to a reality. We are the largest motorcycle site in North America but help riders from 195 countries. Unbiased, friendly, helpful, second to none and always free without fees, memberships or paid content. Total Motorcycle is owned by 1 man, not a corporation and while I have been approached in the past many times to sell the site or your personal information for big bucks, I never have. I value your trust, your loyalty and TMW’s reputation to let the site go to the wrong people.

Thank you for playing a part of our first 20 years online, supporting us, supporting riding, supporting motorcyclists and helping us continue to our goals of reaching and supporting hundreds of millions more. If you would like to directly support TMW we do take donations and we do sell TMW T-Shirts, all money raised goes 100% to maintaining the site.

With a humble heart I and all my volunteer staff over the past 20 years, thank you, thank you and thank you more for being there, reading our work, spreading the word and paying it forward.

Thank you for accompanying us on this grand journey down the road.

Enjoy Total Motorcycle.

Michael Le Pard

Mike Le Pard, Owner, Total Motorcycle.com

:happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday:
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

pchast
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: 1980 Suzuki GS550L, 2019 Zero DSR

Re: Happy 20th Anniversary Total Motorcycle!

#2 Unread post by pchast »

Happy Anniversary. You have been a terrific resource.
2019 Zero DSR, 1980 Suzuki GS550L

JackoftheGreen
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: Versys 1000 LE "Gleep"

#3 Unread post by JackoftheGreen »

Happy Birthday TMW!! You're almost old enough to drink!

In the States anyway, LoL.

Seriously though, TMW has been and continues to be very good to me. I've come a long way since that very first post, looking for the part number to order a new K&N air filter for my 2001 Vulcan. Remember PowerSlave? Good times. And I'm still riding a Kawasaki.

We've having a great time, let's keep it up!

High_Side
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 48
My Motorcycle: Desert-X, CB1100F, CRF300 Rally, Nightha

#4 Unread post by High_Side »

Congratulations to my great friend Mike and his employee #1 Little Miss Sunshade. You built an awesome community here solely with the motivation of doing good for people and it shows. I would like to thank you not only for the friendship but all that TMW has given me for the past 20 years. So glad I found you way back in the day. Looking forward to seeing TMW growing in the future on YouTube and other platforms.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#5 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Thanks so much, all of you gays and gals have been awesome to not only the community and site but also to myself as well as you have allowed me to fulfill my dreams of helping so many people out there from all around the world. Who would have guessed we ALL have helped build a motorcycle site that has reached 320,000,000 million people! That's a huge amount and a huge accomplishment too!

A challenging environment: Motorcycling overall has been hitting a rough bit of road for the past 5 years sadly. Many motorcycle magazines and many motorcycle websites (even if they are our competitors in a way) are gone now. With an aging motorcycling population and less new riders who are interested in learning a manual motorcycle (let alone interested in driving a car with your hands!) motorcycle sales are slow even for the big guys. Revenue in this environment can be challenging but good sites, like Total Motorcycle, are still chugging along ok. But times-are-a-changing and the industry is responding with more DCT motorcycles, electric bikes and refreshed models. But sites like Total Motorcycle and good print motorcycle magazines still need your help to pave over this rough patch. Thus, I ask, consider our $1/month Patreon account (we only have 2 subscribers) and even order up a TMW T-shirt at a discount price. It all helps. :)

The past 20 years of Total Motorcycle has been a big chuck of my life and I have enjoyed each and every year we have achieved and I know many members and readers of Total Motorcycle feel the same way. The new 20 years, we will keep expanding, keeping up with what is new, current and offering more and more! Just in the past few years we have really ramped up our reviews (now both written and videos!) and social media accounts (we are up to 9 now!).

Thank you again for being with TMW, 1, 5, 10, 15 or more years!! I look forward to being there for you for the next 20. :revv:

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.