Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

*** Website and Forum Update Scheduled for Feb 3rd ***

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Good day everyone!

I'm pleased to announce yet another update/upgrade for our community forums scheduled for Monday February 3rd. There MAYBE disruption to the site, forums and flow. Also I am not sure our existing forum theme (Allen-Subsliver) is supported with this newest phpBB 3.30 upgrade yet so I may have to revert (temporarily) to the default forum theme.

For the main site, we are updating the template to the latest version (from 3.8.6 to 3.9.2), it is a small number update but it is a little bigger than it sounds for behind the scenes coding changes so I'm crossing my fingers everything goes smooth and well.

Both updates/upgrades will really help with features, speed, security and keeping our website and community the very, very best out there.

Please excuse the dry wall dust and construction noises at this time.

Thanks!

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: *** Website and Forum Update Scheduled for Feb 3rd ***

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Updates and Upgrades have been completed. We are now on the latest version of phpBB and our WordPress theme!

If you find any errors or issues, please let me know ASAP so I can fix it for everyone. :)

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.