Masidi
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

Top Exhaust picks for 09-14 R1

#1 Unread post by Masidi »

What's up everyone!! I'm new to this forum, but not new to motorcycles at all. My current 14 r1 is my 5th bike and second cross-plane r1. I just purchased the matte grey with gold wheels and I'm in the process of doing the normal customizing. What I was wanting some feedback on is what everyone has been doing about the exhaust and some general tidy up parts on the bike. My last r1 already had a two bros black exhaust on it and it sounded great, but I've done my research and the top brands like Yoshi, two bros, akro, and so forth are quite pricey... Has anyone got any good deals on used slip-on systems or what? Also, what fender eliminator looks the best if you're going to go with a rear turn signal delete and integrated tail light? The graves seem simple and neat.. does anyone think any other brands are as nice? I found the best pair of front flush mounts made by Watsen.. they are awesome. Does anyone know any similar styles for cheaper?
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/Exhaust Harley/Custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge