Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Amazing 360° Virtual Tour: Honda Collection Hall and Museum Experience

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Amazing 360° Virtual Tour: Honda Collection Hall and Museum Experience

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/amazing ... xperience/

This week Total Motorcycle brings you an amazing 360° Virtual Tour: Honda Collection Hall and Museum Experience! Virtually tour from the comfort of your own home 3 full floors of Honda’s Museum containing 350 exhibits full of motorcycles, cars, power products and competition models spanning 51 years! Ironically, Total Motorcycle is also celebrating 51 years of motorcycle model guides as well this year. From 1970 to 2021, we have not only Honda Motorcycle Model Guides (1972+) but 40 other manufacturers as well containing tens of thousands of motorcycle models!

So if you are stuck at home, work or on vacation and want to do something free, interesting and fun right now and are bored of binge watching Netflix, you have come to the right place! Welcome to the world of Total Motorcycle!

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/amazing ... xperience/
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

haders
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 15
My Motorcycle: harley-davidson iron 883

Re: Amazing 360° Virtual Tour: Honda Collection Hall and Museum Experience

#2 Unread post by haders »

That's fantastic, thank you for sharing! I am not bored with Netflix, btw. I still like it a lot, I just don't know what to watch there.